Reviews for 26 Cans of Radioactive Alphabet Soup
temarcia chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Oh My Captain! That was so sad. Sad and beautiful. You did a great job on showing their feelings and thoughts in this horrible situation.

Spectacular fanfiction! Bravo!
toeki chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
omg, this is really touching and in character. but bwaah, you killed off snippy:(( *sob*

did snippy really paint a message with his blood or was it just everywhere because of bad injuries? if he wrote a message . id like to know what it was...
Jorda96 chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
This was the saddest thing I have read in a while, got me pretty teary... :C Poor Captain.. poor Snippy...
messynotebooks chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
I got through the first couple paragraphs before breaking down into sobs. I'm still crying a little bit from all the emotions this chapter gave me. A It was fantastic, though, and I really adore your writing, n.s!
eight 0f hearts chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
sobsobsobsobsob

You know, I was actually okay the first time I read it, but when I went back over to fix spacing it made me get really emotional.

WHYYYYY-YYY-YYYYYY. Snippy. Why. Captain.

Fabulous work. *sniffles*
SoulxCyanide chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
*blows nose* A really amazing chapter, n.s.!

You portrayed them all wonderfully, especially Captain (who must have been a challenge!)

I don't think anyone could have pulled off something like this as you have, stunning work
Sol4rpleXus chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
my first reaction...

"da fuq did I just read?"

lol
CharlieK chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Dont stop writing! I have now read all current chapters of this challence and think it delicious! In all serousness I love the individual twists everyone put on the characters (if you talk regularly please convey my comments) and the contrast in writing styles. And sadly to say I see much of myself and a friend in Cy and Techie...

But I have no down points to mention, and the backgrounds and discriptions were colourful and not overly in depth.

Keep up the good work guys. _
toeki chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
id like to know who laid the trap and why?
toeki chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
normally, im absolutely against slash in the ra universe, because i just think it isnt fitting.

but you made this into such an intense, realistic, ambivalent relationship here. im impressed and completely taken away by the emotions you managed to convey.

it was a wonderful read, a rollercoaster of emotions.

why annies main colour is blue was so poetic! as was the thing wiht the bit of hate always being there, but then the heart gets in the way...

im really, really impressed. *claps hands*

and i think you just converted me into a snippy/engie slasher.
toeki chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
amusing. but im not totally satisfied with the story because i want to know who/what that creature was.
toeki chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
i like it,you describe the scene really vividly. especially the chicken soup splashing, and the alphabet noodles between your ocs teeth.

the only thing that seems unrealistic is that snippy survives a fight with the creature for more than 5 seconds, as you showed how deathly it is before.
toeki chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
omg. this is perfect. just one typo:

"No matter was Snippy said, he was certain that they were going to win the case."- No matter WHAT snippy said
temarcia chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
This one was definitely better, then "Christmas". : D It was funny.

I liked, that you mentioned baked beans (like from one of Eight's stories). xD

Girls seemed to be hilarious team. Story of, how they have met was nice. xD

I'm looking forward to seeing another story with your OCs. : )
SoulxCyanide chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
I was actually cheering during this... Is that weird?

I CAN'T EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR THIS CHAPTER.

WE MUST MAKE A COLLAB STORY TOGETHER.

*digital superepicglomphugtacklepounce*