Reviews for Darkness I Became
Oh...gOD
pretty-little-gymnast chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Simply beautiful.
asdf chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow, this is really good. I loved it!
Threatens and Adores chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hello. I don't tend to read Hunger Games fan fiction because for some reason I just adore how the book finishes things, but I was drawn to your fic from the favorites section of an author I like. I must say, I didn't regret it one bit! This was a truly beautiful and interesting insight into the Cato/Clove relationship. I liked the delving into Cato's less bloodthirsty side we see through Katniss' eyes, but not an unbelievable difference. Truly wonderful one-shot, I will definitely be checking out your other work! Great job!
BlueAppleBerry chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wobderful. When Cato said to her "Beauty doesn't belong here", I broke down... I'm still crying now... Good job! It's one of the best about Clato so far!
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wonderful characterizations. You captured Clato perfectly.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh. Just...oh. Oh my god. This is definitely my favorite Cato/Clove piece. It hurt my heart.
zaqmlp chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Amazing. 'Beauty doesn't belong here'. It's short and simple yet I think it truly defines the Hunger Games. Add Clato and it just made it more amazing :D

Absolutely heartbreaking but I've always been one for Clato angst.

Looking forward to your future stories.
SoftRains chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I really like how this story starts out- Cato and Clove are just surviving in the Games, not madly in love. But as the story progresses he realizes he feels something for her, even if it isn't love she still means something to him.

In the book when Clove dies it's a feeling of relief, but I enjoyed how you wrote it as such a heart wrenching event.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Very nice fic. I think you did a great job of capturing the Clato relationship. Great work!
writergal24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That. Was. Awesome. Not much more to say than that. I love Clato, and I think you did a great job showing how they were both independent and strong, but that doesn't mean they can't have feelings for each other :)

Great job!

~writergal24
xiwang.love chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh so beautiful. I love your Cato and Clove, and that last scene is just haunting.
balfies chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh my god I'll just cry forever. That was perfect. You're perfect.
Sarcasm360 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Florence and the Machine is an amazing band! It is funny how all the Clato fans also love that band! Well I love your story!
twistedfate13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Did I just read that? Wow, really good work. The concept and writing was beyond perfect. I love what you did with the characters.