Reviews for A Phantomhive Heir
Lynn Walker chapter 8 . 3/31
I think it would of been cool if you had an akuma attack.
Azu26 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
I have a bunch of unfinished stories...I just lost the "feel" for them. So, I kinda understand you...Well, wonderful story all the same!-
Azu26 chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Great story...just...I dont like CielxSebastian! But as much as it hurts,...it makes your story so more interesting...just my personal opinion. :D
Azu26 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Love it! Lavi was just like, "C'on. You know you're taking me. Tell 'em. Go on." Not much of a choice XD.
Wolfcarnage chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Haha it was /very/ interesting. Good job, and thankyou for finishing your marvelous fanfiction. :)
Butter chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
... Yaoi alert! ;)
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
0.0
Paxloria chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Even if you lost your insperation, I'm glad you gave this story a proper ending instead of just blankly dropping it.

It was a nice little story.
Firediva0 chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
This was so good. I understand. I understand how you feel about leaving storoes unfinished.
Princess Aruki chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
continue
Firediva0 chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
This is really good! Allen's life could actually be tied in with Ciel's if people would try it! Anyway thank you for writing this and please continue and before I go I want to say...Happy Easter!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
this story is interesting, i would have never thought that this crossover would be so interesting. great work.
Akkira Nala chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
C'mon! that was just perfect :3
the whole story till now left me speechless... I love the pairing :333
I'll be waiting the next chapter!

Akkira :3
the3leonine chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
They just jumped from a second story building? Never mined, they're exosists, stupd question. Thank you for the up date.
Shirubagure chapter 7 . 12/25/2013