Reviews for A Phantomhive Heir
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
There's a miss.
Madam red just lost he baby son, not long after that accident... The Phantomhive family got attacked and their 10 years old boy get kidnapped. So... Shouldn't Ciel be at least 10 years older than Allen?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Oh so you had to put in the coma so that the age thing worked out, as otherwise Ciel would be much older than Allen
Lynn Walker chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
I think it would of been cool if you had an akuma attack.
Azun26 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
I have a bunch of unfinished stories...I just lost the "feel" for them. So, I kinda understand you...Well, wonderful story all the same!-
Azun26 chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Great story...just...I dont like CielxSebastian! But as much as it hurts,...it makes your story so more interesting...just my personal opinion. :D
Azun26 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Love it! Lavi was just like, "C'on. You know you're taking me. Tell 'em. Go on." Not much of a choice XD.
Wolfcarnage chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Haha it was /very/ interesting. Good job, and thankyou for finishing your marvelous fanfiction. :)
Butter chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
... Yaoi alert! ;)
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
0.0
Paxloria chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Even if you lost your insperation, I'm glad you gave this story a proper ending instead of just blankly dropping it.

It was a nice little story.
Firediva0 chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
This was so good. I understand. I understand how you feel about leaving storoes unfinished.
Princess Aruki chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
continue
Firediva0 chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
This is really good! Allen's life could actually be tied in with Ciel's if people would try it! Anyway thank you for writing this and please continue and before I go I want to say...Happy Easter!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
this story is interesting, i would have never thought that this crossover would be so interesting. great work.
Akkira Nala chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
C'mon! that was just perfect :3
the whole story till now left me speechless... I love the pairing :333
I'll be waiting the next chapter!

Akkira :3