Reviews for Of Dreams and Hopes
Please continue! It's a very interesting plot u know!
cookies chapter 8 . 5/21
YES YES YES OMG YES! I can't wait until the next chapter. it's so good. may the god of writing be on your side forever ;)
Euphie07 chapter 8 . 5/20
oh my gawd! atlast! you updated this! I was shocked when I saw that there's a ch 8. plsplsplspls keep updating QwQ
Anji chapter 8 . 5/19
TAT YES! Gawd, when I was scrolling down your stories, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me! But wow, you updated and yeah, it is getting good! I wonder who the "virus" was and yes, time to get Chrome and Mukuro!:D
saphren chapter 8 . 5/16
I really love this story and I'm so happy to see Byakuran appearing so early in a story. So only the guardians and Byakuran have their memories? Either this is really good!
Winter's Folly chapter 7 . 5/13
Didn't see that coming.
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 5/13
Hehe!~
HorsemanOTA chapter 8 . 5/9
Loved it, can't wait for more I hope you continue this fic when you get the chance I look forward to more thanks for the read so far
Later Daze
Pink Angel Feathers chapter 8 . 5/6
Oh come on, you have to continue, I want to read more! I want to know what happen. Please update!
tsukiyo haruna chapter 8 . 5/5
Eh? This is the beginning of the series, right? How will they find chrome?
samira vangola chapter 8 . 5/5
Continue
Airashi Neko chapter 8 . 5/4
Awesome
Mabel-chan chapter 8 . 5/3
Me, me! Im still waiting! I've been waiting for over two years now.. Your stories are always so good. Its worth a little wait (the little part was an understatement, really) .. Always sooo addicting:) and unique! Especially this one. Cantwait for what happens next. Hope to see yousoon!
I'm sssoooooooo happy you decided to update. I've been waiting for this one for quite a while. I just had to reread the fic and the new chapter fits in quite well with the others. Now please, I'm sure there are loads of us waiting for the next installment, so be sure to update soon! As usual, it's an awesome chapter and once again, thanks so much for coming back to this.
RaNDoem chapter 8 . 4/30
TWENTY YEARS IN A LAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Ok I am soooooo happy you updated!1 I read this 5 times before screaming in joy
MUKURO COMES OUT YESSSSSSSSSSSS And when they find Chrome, please beat up her parents
seriously, they need a life