Reviews for Of Dreams and Hopes
Lavalilly chapter 8 . 9/14
All come on don't do this why stop brain fart lost you terrain of thought
Wrighters block but please continue this was something else
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 8 . 9/10
Y'know, that's a perfectly acceptable ending. If you have no inspiration to continue, or you don't really want to continue because of one reason or another, you could just mark this fic as complete, add in an AN and be done.

THAT'S HOW SUBTLY CLIFFHANGER THIS ENDING IS. IT CLEARLY FORESHADOWS TO FUTURE EVENTS THAT CONTINUE, BUT IT COULD ALSO JUST END IN THE WAY THAT YOU KNOW THEY'LL BE ALRIGHT AND THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I hate cliffhangers... So frustrated because I've been reading most of your KHR fics and they're amazing. And incomplete. Gah.
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 8 . 8/4
Update, please~
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 8 . 7/27
please update soon...dont abandon them please..
Kaija chapter 8 . 7/18
OH MY GOD, I LOVE THE PLOT. I want to know more and ughhh is amazing, I totally love it!, also I love the way you portrait the characters. ahhhhh! -fangirling-
Vongola10 chapter 8 . 6/16
omg I love your story! please continue.
mablyf chapter 4 . 4/19
IM SO CONFUSED And i kind of love it
Nice story :)
Hope you continue with it.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 3/21
First ch and it is already heartbreaking. Hskslslls.
Enica chapter 8 . 2/27
I love it! Hope for more updates tho, you can't imagine how relieved I was when I saw that you had updated at 2015, most haven't updated since 2010 and that means not dropped! Yay! Honestly I've been searching so long for a fic like this! You have made my day XD! I love guardian fluff and this has lots! Now the only thing todo is... tieyoutoyourchairanddemandupdatesnonstop... *Cough* I meant properly motivate! Just motivate! ;D
Deacog chapter 8 . 2/17
Please update soon
Omg this story is so cool and interesting, great plot twist! My favorite part was some chapters back when Tsuna reunites with Reborn and he just breaks down after realizing it wasn't just a dream. I could feel the raw emotion in my heart, it was great. Please continue this, I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
k123 chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
I was wondering how their shared future was transferred back! Should've known it was Byakuran. Hahaha he was so insulted that they completely discounted him. Only the Mists left indeed.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
when on earth is the next chapter!
Pippalina chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
I get the feeling that the extra storm is going to be Fon, as that will then bring in I-Pin!