Reviews for Never Alone
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Oh God, I NEVER ever would have thought that John and Jim could work but YOU made it work! You made it work! Thank you, gosh, this is amazing! Thank you!
robotkeychain chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. It's so adorable and the ending was so sweet and perfect. It's just... UGH. So good.

And, I was wondering, can I write a story similar to this? It won't be exactly, but it will have John seeing ghosts (aka Jim).
Johnarty chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I loved it! u you did a wonderful job!
Lemony Prescott chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is the best thing... I really loventhe last sentence! It's so creative. I love the plot and the wonderful bond John and Jim share! Thanks for writing!
Lemony
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was...interesting and really sweet. Fluffy, I suppose.
inactive22222 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Agggghhhhh! I swear I'm crying now this is the most perfect Jim/John ever, oh the feels. I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is seriously the most touching fanfic I have ever read without the characters being OOC. I praise you for this amazing and moving story!
Deca chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow, this is sorta sweet and cute...
C0ldSteel chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I think it would make a crappy movie. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to see it. ;)
NoLongerInUse404 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Omg. This was adorable. w One day i want to be a director/movie writer. and i would loooooove to make a movie like this. ;D
shannonsillysocks96 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
ironicaly this fan fic acctualy sounds like it would make a good movie...great fic :)
Eiffel-FL chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
It was a very good idea, I loved it !
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Now I have to say-I don't believe in ghosts; but this story was quite good. I liked it :-)