Reviews for Things you didn't know
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 9 . 6/28
Oh My Notch that was truely amazing WHen will their be more? Tim e to read your other fanfiction! 2/3 done :P
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
this story is amazing...i really love this new,awesome and dark harry...i love this ron as well...i really like their relationship...i really want to see ginny,hermione,dumbledore and all the people who don't truly appreciate harry to fall...please continue this story and update soon...please don't drop it...
ilovebdt2012 chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Please update soon
King of Hearts 129 chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Great Story! its a very unique take on Harry, inheritance and magic/politics in general. I love your Harry! He seems to be more sure of himself. Also, love your Ron. So many times authors make him stupid, arrogant and way OOC, but you've managed to create a believable, and loyal servant/Friend/Friend with benefits for Harry. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Torii Wolff chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
please update soon this is a really interesting story
MsQueenWitch chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
so damn cool..keep up the great the story
Woodland Spirit chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Loving it! Is this a Ron and Harry pairing? I usually HATE them but might have to read this one if it is.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Oh, wow!

This is awesome. :) Really looking forward to reading more.
Kai Chen chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
update pls
Pheonixs1518 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
oooo I could so see a blood letting smex scene between Harry and Ron with how he reacted to that xD. hehe.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
I dont recall adding this to alerts let alone reading it but whatever! I love it, but why cut the slash out? And lol Ron is sadistic! And Harry was torturing him in turn! I love it! Update soon, aye?
Deleted18 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Awesome story!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Why had Harry killed his uncle, surely being beaten wasn't worth death?
No child should be abused, in any way, not even verbally. Death is extreme kind of self-defence, after his guardians failed, time and time again, to protect him.
"They released the whole trial Harry!" She sounded worried, but her eyes tore across the paper in avid interest.
If Harry had been your friend, he would have shared details of his life with you before the trial.
She hit Harry's head with her wing as she was forced to take flight again, and glided over to land on a suddenly present Snape's shoulder, barking at Ginny as she passed.
Arthur is perceptive.
Why would you want everybody to know that you were abused- especially to the extent you were! Everybody will treat you differently now. For goodness sake- everyone will know you're a murderer!
Hermione, it is self-defence. Is it simple enough for you to understand?
Somewhere in the shadows, a child laughed.
A child laughed... A child can be cruel, and a child can be kind,
A better clay, on Earth, in world, in sea and sky you will not find.
A laughter rippled... Smile can be cruel, and a smile can be kind.
Who knows which of them growing on your face you shall find?
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Lucius, Ronald, Severus.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
This is kind of awesome. Thank you for writing this.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
This is so good! I'm really looking forward to the rest of this.