Reviews for so many more than just one
Siriusly Cute chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Everybody wrote gigantic reviews, but I'm not good at that, so I'll just say that this story was really sweet and that I'm upset that they weren't together in two out of three. If you ever decide to write other universes, you have a reader.
heartacheinn chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Really different piece! Well-written, original concept, very nice :)

What I really have to compliment you on though, is that title and that summary. It's literally...it's stunning by itself, and the fact that these were good pieces of writing compliment it even more. I seriously LOVE it: "he believes in parallel universes and multiple Becks." and that title. Gah. Jealous of your skills :)

Keep writing!
khay chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
this is a wonderfully written piece. out of the three, the last one's my favorite. which is saying a lot because i don't like reading sad stories. but the last part, it's just the right taste of bittersweet for me. i love it.

please write more bade.

thanks for sharing.
Yari100 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Love this story and all the different parallel worlds in which he loves her,because while i enjoy reading about Andre and Jade or even Jade and Tori sometimes; There is just something amazing and special about Beck and Jade. I also like that this was from Beck's point of view, because on the show he really doesn't express any type of emotion other than indifference or exasperation during certain situations at times. I've noticed that in the April fool's episode he's the Tin Man, without a heart, and before in an acting exercise he was a robot, emotionless, and he can certainly come across as both. Can't wait to see how they get back together on the show. Anyway great story; a companion piece w/Jade's POV would be awesome. Just putting it out there; no pressure. lol
mrx13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Love this story!
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I'm more attached to this pairing then I should be, and you've written them so well. The parallel universe idea is such an interesting take, and it's kind of bittersweet that he loves her in all of them but sometimes he has to let her go. And it's not that kind of desperate 'well she's hot' self-centered teenage boy love, but your writing shows that he has this this genuine, quiet appreciation of her and all that she does.

I think the third one is my favourite even though I find it the most heartbreaking. I love the progression from him not wanting to know her to forcing himself to remember that she's with his best friend. I guess I'm a sucker for love that kind of blindsides you, even though sometimes it leads to the most tragic stories. And this part: "And when she comes out to take a bow, he jumps to his feet and claps the loudest because that's the only time he gets to show that he loves her. Andre can bring her flowers backstage and take her out for dinner afterwards but he only gets this moment...that's all he'll ever get." That's amazing.

It's embarrassing to admit but I kind of live on the Victorious fanfiction page because I love these characters and I feel like the show could do so much more with them but it doesn't. So, thanks for this and I hope you do write more. :)
Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This brought tears to my eyes. It was so amazing and heartbreaking and so damn sad. Fantastic job.