Reviews for slow to learn
amazing07 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
An amazing character study of Karen. I've always had a soft spot for the self-destructive type of characters.
Dirtiest Girl In America chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
i didn't think i would like this, actually i thought i'd hate it because honestly i cannot stand karen. but this is going into my favorites. i know i'll see it in there months from now and i know i'll think 'why the fuck would i favorite a story about karen?' then i'll re-read it and realize how stupid i was to 'instinctively hate' it.
95Lies chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really love this. Your writing is incredible, the characterization is so perfect; I love the way you managed to put across something so moving with Karen's typical bluntness, it just makes it all the more touching.
graceviolets chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
this is perfect. people give karen so much shit for behaving like she does, but HAVE THEY SEEN THE SHOW? she's one of the most broken down characters i have ever seen. this was perfect.
santsi chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Once i figure out how to put into words how much i love this story i will. All i can say now is im almost crying and blown again. They way you looped the story together was fantastic. I had chills during several points. God... Wow... I love your work. What style of writing would you call this?
slaxl chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Well, you've done the impossible. I didn't think there was ANY way I could feel any type of sympathy for Karen. I've hated her since the first season. All she does us whine and bring Lip down. But your writing was just that good. Your phrasing and the way you write is just so good, and keeps getting better. Every time I see an update from you in my inbox, I always have to mentally prepare myself for an emotional suckerpunch. I love the way you write this universe and these characters, almost as if you see things from their minds. Again, such an amazing piece.