Reviews for I've Been Watching You Dad
helloyesimhere chapter 1 . 8/28
AWWW, so cute! Loved it! Just one thing, in the "Lego Man" section, you spelled "Lucius" as "Luscious." Just wanted to let you know :). But other than that, it was soooo adorable!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 5/17
This was a 'f*cking' dorable! XD I loved this! Thanks for writing!
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
UuuuuuAHHHHH!
!
This is SO CUTE! ASDFGHJKL!
I love this so much! It's based off of that country song, right? It's adorable and lovely and I enjoyed every bit of it!
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
That's is so oh my gosh oh my gosh! In real life it would probably never happen but a girl can dream right? *sniff* oh and um on your list that you made up, which is the episode in which Robin is all like "you won't learn emotions form Batman. Trust me."?
pappercut44 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
such warm fuzzies! (warm fuzzy feelings)
TheShyShadow chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Aw! That was so cute! I love daddy bats stories like this!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Aww, this was so cute, and I've actually done some of these things myslef. I didn't want to be my parents exactly, but I wanted to do things that they did. I did that wiht my older bother, but was still annoyed by my younger sister as she tried to do the same thign when I tired to mimick him and my parents. Anyway, nice work :)
Fire's Love chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was absolutely adorable
Fanimation Danimation chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
THE FEELS! I don't know which part I love more...that's a lie, I love the Lego part and the Dick-being-Bruce part! It made me wanna jump through my cell phone screen and snatch him away from Bruce. You seriously can't get any cuter than Dick!

CHOW
Kenzi600 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I really like your story. It was so sweet. Your a great writer.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Best Batman fluff of the day is good i like
Karce chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
So cute! Loved the ending, great Daddybats fic.
lavandulalily chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Cute!
5-STAR chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This story was the cutest thing I loved Bruce
Black Friar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh man, that was just so cute. Had me smiling in so many parts...I think the office bit was my favourite when Dick stopped pretending to be Bruce so they could go for Ice-cream. Really fun little one shot.