Reviews for I've Been Watching You Dad
Cuuuuuute! 3
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Oh my God! Adorable!
helloyesimhere chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
AWWW, so cute! Loved it! Just one thing, in the "Lego Man" section, you spelled "Lucius" as "Luscious." Just wanted to let you know :). But other than that, it was soooo adorable!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
This was a 'f*cking' dorable! XD I loved this! Thanks for writing!
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
UuuuuuAHHHHH!
!
This is SO CUTE! ASDFGHJKL!
I love this so much! It's based off of that country song, right? It's adorable and lovely and I enjoyed every bit of it!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
That's is so oh my gosh oh my gosh! In real life it would probably never happen but a girl can dream right? *sniff* oh and um on your list that you made up, which is the episode in which Robin is all like "you won't learn emotions form Batman. Trust me."?
pappercut44 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
such warm fuzzies! (warm fuzzy feelings)
TheShyShadow chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Aw! That was so cute! I love daddy bats stories like this!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Aww, this was so cute, and I've actually done some of these things myslef. I didn't want to be my parents exactly, but I wanted to do things that they did. I did that wiht my older bother, but was still annoyed by my younger sister as she tried to do the same thign when I tired to mimick him and my parents. Anyway, nice work :)
Fire's Love chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was absolutely adorable
Fanimation Danimation chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
THE FEELS! I don't know which part I love more...that's a lie, I love the Lego part and the Dick-being-Bruce part! It made me wanna jump through my cell phone screen and snatch him away from Bruce. You seriously can't get any cuter than Dick!

CHOW
Kenzi600 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I really like your story. It was so sweet. Your a great writer.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Best Batman fluff of the day is good i like
Karce chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
So cute! Loved the ending, great Daddybats fic.
lavandulalily chapter 1 . 6/17/2013