Reviews for Moonlight Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
are u going to keep updating or have u discontinued this story. I really hope u r updating again. I love this story!
DD Wind Peace chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
If you're finding it hard to write the trailmon race, why not do a dance? Like one of those commemoration ones where the moment someone sees Amaya, they recognise her for the guardian she is and throw a dance to celebrate. Only a suggestion.
marylopez0812 chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Please update. I love it. Keep going.
Lovely Writer369 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
This has to be the best Digimon Frontier fanfic I've read. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Maleun Kangaji chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Please don't make me beg. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
I wonder what Amaya is hiding from them.,.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
loved it
animagirl chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Its so cute! I love Amaya and Kouji! I hope they start going out earlier in yĆ³ur story than in the end.- it will be cool if they kept their relationship a secret from the others. It allows her to tease Zoe more about "googles" without letting Amaya get embarrassed when she is teased about Kouji. I hope she trusts Kouji enough to tell him her past.
I also like that Amaya is so possessive over her friends and suspicious of new people. I like if you showed a closer relationship between Zoe and her. A close girlfriend bond.
Its cute that she's close to Tommy but it gets a little boring after a while because Tommy and Takuya are mostly meant to be close.
I like that JP makes Kouji jealous. Its so cute!
I hope you could strenghten somee bonds between Takuya and Amaya. Maybe she should confide her past to him instead. I enjoy seeing them fight but I think it would be best if you stop the hostility vibe she has on Takuya. It makes her seem like she doesn't belong in the group.
Update soon. I'm loving your storyXD
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Ahh! Your OC totally has the same birthday as me! We're birthday twins! :D
MiiReika chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
MiiReika chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
Pleaassseee update! I love tge twist to Digimon Frontier which is my favorite other than Digimon X wars
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep updating'
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Zoey is right. Way to go Kitsunamon!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »