Reviews for Reinventing Kyoko
Please please please please give us the new chapter
Ladycelestya chapter 11 . 11/26
Pensé que era mas kyokoxren , no me gustó que sea halla visto más el shoxkyoko.
paulagato chapter 17 . 11/12
pobre Ren!
paulagato chapter 15 . 11/12
Wow me encantan los lemons...jajaja esta historia ha sido genial, pobre Kyoko pensando que era sucia!
A Musing Brunette chapter 2 . 7/21
Ok, you definitely lost me on this story. lol Sorry, it's just not for me. This seems to be a ShoxKyoko pairing and even if she later pairs with Ren I'm really just not liking the twisting of Setsu's, let alone, Kyoko's character.

I still believe you are a good writer and even appreciate how well written this story is so far. Alas, I recognize that I will not enjoy this story and after reading some of the reviews and confirming some of my thoughts I won't be reading further.

I look forward to checking out some of your other stories though. I am currently enjoying your newer one. :)
A Musing Brunette chapter 1 . 7/21
I think you are a good writer, but I don't think this story is for me. You're already losing me because of the OoC of Setsu/Kyoko, especially concerning Sho. So I take it that you are not trying to keep her In Character. I'll read another chapter and decide...
You got skills I am mortified from what I just read. I wretched (not really) at the thought of Kyouko and Sho doing what you wrote. You know it's written good cuz if it wasn't then I wouldn't have felt so strongly about it, continue on.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 17 . 5/4
This is an awesome story. I love how sensual the lemons are.
ladygraywolf chapter 17 . 4/10
Wow that was explosive. She loves him but doesn't want to admit it, but she will he just has to be patient. Hopefully we hear much from Sho for a while. Can't wait for more. Keep em comin.
ladygraywolf chapter 4 . 4/10
I'm surprised she hasn't had a nervous break down with all that Sho has done to her. Now she is slowly dying inside. How will Ren hold up to all that has happened and will she disappear because of her anguish? Can't wait for the next chapter.
Deathslovelife chapter 2 . 1/29
w aaaaa you her too OOC she's only suppose to love her brother and doesn't do that to other men's unless she's trying to make him jealous
Deathslovelife chapter 1 . 1/29
you sestu soooo OOC
Mamie1999 chapter 17 . 1/2
It hurt me when she said cain
chalager chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
This is so hot. And so wrong. Poor Ren!
Desirable Secrets chapter 7 . 3/13/2016