Reviews for Reinventing Kyoko
You got skills I am mortified from what I just read. I wretched (not really) at the thought of Kyouko and Sho doing what you wrote. You know it's written good cuz if it wasn't then I wouldn't have felt so strongly about it, continue on.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 17 . 5/4
This is an awesome story. I love how sensual the lemons are.
ladygraywolf chapter 17 . 4/10
Wow that was explosive. She loves him but doesn't want to admit it, but she will he just has to be patient. Hopefully we hear much from Sho for a while. Can't wait for more. Keep em comin.
ladygraywolf chapter 4 . 4/10
I'm surprised she hasn't had a nervous break down with all that Sho has done to her. Now she is slowly dying inside. How will Ren hold up to all that has happened and will she disappear because of her anguish? Can't wait for the next chapter.
muntolove chapter 2 . 1/29
w aaaaa you her too OOC she's only suppose to love her brother and doesn't do that to other men's unless she's trying to make him jealous
muntolove chapter 1 . 1/29
you sestu soooo OOC
Mamie1999 chapter 17 . 1/2
It hurt me when she said cain
cha.lagrisola chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
This is so hot. And so wrong. Poor Ren!
Desirable Secrets chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
h
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2015
I found this n had to read it couldn't comment till the end poor ren n stupid stupid girl never excepting love well when it comes to ren wish you'd have let him lose himself just to let her know how he felt n that who made love to her was no character but he himself n then to see her reaction
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Qja y donde esta setsu? Porque esa no es
Insanity's End chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
Poor Ren. Oblivious Kyoko.
Just like in the manga they are never on the same page.
Ren accepts that he loves Koyko but doesn't do anything about or decides he doesn't deserve to love because of his past.
On the other hand Kyoko at first refuses love. Surrenders to love, but feels as though she's lost some battle. Then thinks that Ren deserves better. Cannot love (based on the talk with Bo) or she would never bring shame the Tsugrua name.
I'm not even gonna bring up Sho, Reino, and most of the Corn issue(s)
Ugggh like can't they be like a regular shojou manga and admit they love each other already! (Though the reason I probably like Skip beat so much is because it's not a typical shojou manga)

Sigh. Sometimes i feel like Yoshiro-san.

Sorry for the rant. Love your story!
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
What an absolutely amazing chapter... I'm still shivering... That was so powerful... A real work of art... *looks at chapter count* woohoo! 9 more to go!
wardlyman chapter 14 . 1/28/2015
I honestly believe you're retarded. So his reaction to finding out she cheated on him is jealousy with plans to go back and comfort her? After hearing how show did what he did? He doesn't plan to fuck sho up or get em filed for rape? After finding out the first time, she did it consentually, his response to that is he doesn't care if she fucked 1 million men.

No matter how decently writen, this kind of characters are utterly retarded snd the writers too. No logic, no deduction skills. Just utter retardation.
islandermafia chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
"SUGOI" this chapter is like OMG like that jst not happen and if i rated 1-5 i'll just say that its 100% macnificent fanfic:)