Reviews for The Seven Names of Envy Angevin
Riane V chapter 26 . 9/11/2019
Hey nice to have back! Poor Envy. Goddammit Greed why can't you just stop?!
envxmonster chapter 26 . 7/1/2019
Ahhhhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! It's gonna end!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/25/2019
An update?! GASP. Seriously though I’m glad you decided to come back to this!
TrashiestTrashily chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Hey, it's only been a year since this updated, so there's still a chance that it can be revived. So please do that oh dear author I beg of you.
Radzuli chapter 25 . 11/15/2016
OH COME ON! NOT THIS ONE TOO! ALL THE GOOD FICS NEVER FINISH! AAAAUUUGGHHH! Welp! I'm just gonna kill myself! This is too good and I can't live in a world where this isn't finished! Joking, but still. All the good Edvy fics are never finished. I will always be left with an unsatisfying ubrupt end. Such is the life of an Edvy fan!
Justapoetryfreak chapter 25 . 11/9/2016
Shit. Shit shit shit. I am such an idiot for getting into this. Shit. I knew this wasnt finished, but I didn't know it would be SO DAMN GOOD. FUCK. Why? Whyyyyy why'd it have to end like this? Shit. I'm going to be messed up for the next month...

(I'm not trying to say anything against you or your writing. It was beautiful. But damnit! Why couldn't you finish it!)
Justapoetryfreak chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
I just started reading this and I have to say this is absolutely beautiful! Your writing style is amazing and the plot is so...beautifully depressing, if you get me? (Ugh, adjective block) So anyway, I just wanted you to know that I've written some poetry based on the first chapters I've read. Don't worry, I didn't post it anywhere, I haven't showed anyone and don't plan on it. I just wanted to let you know how inspiring you're work is! Thank you for such a great read!
SophieIsabelle chapter 24 . 6/16/2016
Why did you have to abandon this amazing fanfic, I'm crying so much, it was so good! Cri cri cri cri
Kai chapter 25 . 4/7/2016
It's sad to see you've abandoned this story :( I really enjoyed it.
Saxocalyptica chapter 25 . 1/3/2016
Over all, I really like your story. I read all chapters in one go.
But there are a few issues I have.
Why is Lust in a wheelchair? Aids doesn't do that. ALS does. Moreover, even if you had gotten the symptoms right. Aids is no longer a death sentence. There are so many reasons why Lust could be dying, but Aids is not one of them. If your story is set in the 70's you need to make that clear.
Secondly, why does Envy (and fanfiction characters in general) think it's a good idea to run away from your problems? This is a kind of plot twist that is used far too often and is almost always shit. It certainly is here.
Evilkitten3 chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
I'm not sure who I want to punch more - Dante or Greed.
Fairyboydammit chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
Really enjoyed the update to this chapter, Envy's conversation at Martel's grave gives some much needed insight into their character and helps illuminate more about the preceding chapters. So strange looking forward to more SNEA again!
Evilkitten3 chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
Geez, I just need to hug all of them. Forever.
Fairyboydammit chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
Ohhhh dear, all my feels for this story are coming back. This is going to be a long and painful ride isnt it?
iamazoroark chapter 34 . 8/6/2015
This thing was literally my first fanfiction o man
I want to re-read it and ask all about it hhh

And if you're still about it'd be nice to talk, I don't know if we ever spike other than me spamming you each chapter, oops. My Tumblr and Deviantart are both the same as ever if you'd like to talk one day, but if not i'd just like you to know this story introduced me to Ffanfics and i'm thankful, heh. See ya, sometime uvu