Reviews for Telling Harriette
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
If Harry is feeling twice as bad as he did being pregnant with Harriette, could he be having twins?

Could the wizarding world survive twin Potter-Snapes? Next Generation Marauders mixed with sneaky Slytherin Potions Master!

Can't wait to find out.
Canadian-23 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Hey amazing!

Aswome chapter! Love the whole scene with Fred and George! Just perfect! :) and yes I do love Ron to much! Harriette is just perfect! Love her frontness! Hope Harry will be fine and I can't wait to see the last chapter! You are amazing! :D
marksmom chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Oh! This was beautiful! I can only imagine what I'll go through when my son is old enough to ask...and he becomes verbal! The awkwardness was just perfect...you did a wonderful job! Kudos!
Canadian-23 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Hey amazing!

That was hilarious and so aswome! Love it and Yeah Ron is back! :D just great work and I can't wait to see the next chapter! You are amazing! :)
A.L. Cullen chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
GREAT CHAPTER :D I've never laughed so hard reading one of these stories! I can't wait for the next update :D
ryuzuu chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
more more falling in love with this story ha ha keep your humor,your love and your soft heart in this story okay
wandamarie chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
loved it i love how Severus explain to Harriette
Magpie1600 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
This is hilarious. I'm giggling. Kids say the best things.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
OMG- I love the two wands conundrum!

How to explain sex to a small child is a problem at the best of times,that was priceless!

So,I can see Auntie Hermione explaining puberty and sex to Harriette as she gets older.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
It would be funny if this baby ended being a male hermaphrodite so that severus would have to have the period/boob discussion twice :P
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
They make such an adorable couple.
Canadian-23 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Hey amazing!

Awww! So cute! Yeah Harry is pregnant again! :) amazing work and I can't wait to see the next one! You are wonderful! :)
Canadian-23 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Hey amazing!

Sorry for reviewing so late but here it is! :) that was soo good and yep Severus is really not old! Aswome chapter!

Yes I finally saw the last episode of the season of Merlin! That was soooo amazing! I was so happy when Merlin defeat Aggravain! I was so sick of him! :)
marksmom chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Awww...the poor thing! Getting scared when Daddy fell over! Well, at least this time Severus knew before Harry...I like that they've decided to tell Harriette right away. Kudos on a lovely chapter!
wandamarie chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
oh my it was a good chapter thanks
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »