Reviews for Hidden in the Lake
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You are a FABULOUS writer- your wit is absolutely amazing.
Ladii Emelia chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Wonderful work.
Lolitaxlolita chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
"he smells of gold dust and magic"
that's nice.
wintersmith chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Ah, magic - How to Get Naked quicker & easier! g
WTfan86 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Kracken? EpIC! I love this chap! So clever!
EarsNWhiskers chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Whew! Hot! Hope there will be more :)
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Chapter one was adorable and fluffy and wonderful. Chapter two was just plain hot and steamy. You just win. I LOVE reading your work! Brilliant!
The Yankee Countess chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
So glad fanfic let you finally post this chapter. And I think I can sum it up with one word: yummy
CrossedScarsX chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
"You nearly died, dearie, allow me a few moments to remember that you didn't."

You win the award for being the first person to make me audibly squeal at the cuteness of a OUAT fanfic. THANK YOU.
EarsNWhiskers chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh update please!
The Yankee Countess chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh this is delicious; PLEASE say you will have the next chapter up and loaded very soon! And I love Rumpel to the rescue! As well as their horseplay in the lake...I could see that being a sexy turn of events too!
wintersmith chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
New favourite mental image - Regina in the grip of the Kraken. I mean, the poor beastie must be hungry cooped up there in the lake, I think he deserves a nice snack thrown in now & again.

I loved Belle pulling Rumpel into the lake with her, but as she soon realises, Do Not Play Games With Sorcerers, You Will Not Win. Nice rescue though, & Belle realising that maybe Rumpel LIKES holding her, which she certainly Has No Problems With. The sun-warmed grass image was a nice contrast to the cold stone of the castle, although of course I had to go finish this scene in my head; couldn't leave them in those wet clothes.
Anne andrews chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Yes this is perfect! Please write more!
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ooooh this one is steamy too without the act even in it! Wonderful!
megumisakura chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
great story,please update soon!