Reviews for Lost in Shadow
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow. This is a very interesting story so far. I really like it and will be reading more to see what you have in store for this girl. I've seen your artwork, but I never knew you wrote a fic. That's awesome.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
HeiressOfSoup chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
This was a truely amazing storyXD I totally didn't expect that kind of ending!

I kind of wish that you wrote or will write a sequel to this, but it is still a really awsome fic if you leave it like it is now:)

You have created one of the most intense cliffies that I have ever seen!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I am so, so sorry 'bout flaming your story, as I've already told you by PM. Please forgive me!

/ Idun
Goddess of Idun chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
*stares at comp screen, open-mouthed, shaking head*

... How could you?

How COULD you?

HOW COULD YOU?

I don't want to make you sad, but I must say that I really liked this story, 'til the last chapter. It sucked, and it destroyed the previous chapters too. In other words: The ending turned the whole fic into pure crap. Sorry, but I always try to be honest about my opinions while leaving reviews.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 11 . 2/17/2005
WOAH!

amazing fic! it was really haunting (forgive the pun please) and totally unlike anything else on fanfiction.

i take my proverbial hat off to you, wonderful job!
ghost-of-no-one chapter 11 . 11/15/2004
You. Can. Not. Leave. It. Here. That is torture! Curelty to civilisation! Aww, man the higher orders of the prophercy COMMAND you make a sequal!
tmnt-luver chapter 11 . 11/9/2004
Brilliant, yet emotional, ending to the story! I love those kinda, "what will happen?" endings. Great job with the story, Loolaa.
Chibi C.A.S chapter 11 . 11/8/2004
C: WHY DOES THIS END?

A: Leo has to do something?

S: Just break the spell Leo or don or raph...

A and C: SHUDUPP Sammy!

S: Sorry... but please make a sequal!

-Casi, Annie, and Sammy
spootycup chapter 11 . 11/8/2004
YOU CAN NOT END IT THERE... PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW IF MIKEY IS GOING TO BE ABLE TO BREAK THE SPELL SHE HAS ON HIM OR CAN LEO DO IT... PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO WRITE MORE... PLEASE...

THIS STORY IS EXCELLET. PLEASE WRITE
BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 11/8/2004
Great chapter. Is this the end or is there gonna be a sequel? Keep it up. I really liked this. I feel sorry for Leo. I just hope that things work out. Make a new story soon.
Raphangela chapter 11 . 11/7/2004
OMG! This is SO sad... wow! I love this! lol Angst is wonderful! lol Anyway, great work. Will you be continuing this in the future as a sequal?
KissMyAft chapter 9 . 11/4/2004
hey louisa its me beth hart /\\ you did a great job with chap 8 and 9 of "lost in shadow"...i am proud of ya...you did a GREAT JOB with both chaps! /\\ at first i felt sorry for that girl just like Leo did BUT when she turned mean and ugly and started hurting Leo, Don, Raph, and Splinter and taking posession of Mikey i lost all sympathy for her /\\ i hope that things will work out soon so the turtles will get rid of her for good! /\\ hope you will post chap 10 soon, i cant hardly wait to read it!...smiling... ' Take good care of yourself and God Bless! 'BETH HART' *LEONARDO*IS*MY*MOST*FAV*#1*TURTLE*
Shadowcat63 chapter 9 . 11/4/2004
great story so what happens next?
Reading Girl chapter 9 . 11/3/2004
oh... passive-aggressive ghosts...

Whoa, this is REALLY good! please update! Poor Mikey!
Lioness-Goddess chapter 9 . 11/2/2004
EEK. Oh no, poor Mikey! I gotta know what happens, update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »