Reviews for The Ballet, The Bedroom and The Bolero
Elizabeth Austin chapter 1 . 6/27
I love this as I love ALL of your writing. It helps explain why Diane was so attracted to Sam. It wasn't just chemistry; discovering a synchronicity of values, made him even more attractive to her "and she kissed him as she never had before."
The scene you set as they enter the apartment is so beautiful! I could literally "see" it-the low light coming in the window from a street lamp, the light from the wall sconces-just lovely.
I continue to hope that the reason you aren't writing CHEERS stories any more is because you are too busy being very successful! I also continue to hope you love this couple so much that you will have time to come back soon and give your fans more wonderful stories about them. Season One stories like Juxtaposition, Common Sensibility, and the flirtatious one about a crowded room (can't remember the name!) are some of my favorites.
I wish I knew what you are writing now so I could read it.
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Babies! They're so cute!
This was absolutely fantastic! Your writing style is wonderful and I love the way you rendered these two characters. Fabulous job :)
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awesome one shot you are such a wonderful writer I picture the scenes of your story in my head. Romantic, and sweet, and such a great one shot. :)
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This tale actually caused me to pull up "Bolero" and listen to it. Aside from recognizing it as the opening theme from Brian de Palma's film "Femme Fatale"...I also easily connected this tune to the "passionate" side of Diane's personality-classy and elegant, to be sure, but also, as you put in your tale, "near nuclear". (I can easily imagine it being her "theme" during her "wild" period in Europe, between Seasons 3 and 4!)
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
oh I enjoyed this glimpse into Sam's personal life a lot. Strange to imagine him outside of the bar, but you captured this so nicely. Please keep writing