Reviews for Morning Glories
Cara Mia Caramel chapter 28 . 2/7/2013
I really identify with Ella because I struggled with stuttering as a kid and it's nice to see a character go through that as well (without resulting to cliches)

Looking forward to more, and I'm happy I found this fic!
animechick247 chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
Oh happy days! Legolas finally admitted that he loved her! And she loves him! I hope they get their happy ending because they deserve it for sure! And that was so sweet that he got her locket back and returned it for her. The power of love. Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
booklover1698 chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
Yay! I love this story! Update soon!
Gwilwillith chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
Brilliant chapter!
AkaMizu-chan chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
D: Arwen what. I don't remember that at all, the pendant shattering. I want to know what you're thinking, ahhhhh. And Ella! She's so cute and shy. I adore the day she stops stuttering. c: keep up the great work!
TanukiBloodWolf chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
OMG! They said i love you. Beautiful chapter
Sovereignty3 chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
I knew it would return to her!
lotrjesusfreak chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
Yay!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
Yay, they confessed their feelings! Now they just have to survive Mordor. Oh boy.
Keep up the great work! :)
Moves of a dreamer chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
wow, that was wonderful, the way legolas told her he loved her was pefect. :)
anthony.warren.792 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Just saying, I am enjoying this VERY much, i started reading about 30 mins ago and now i cant stop reading it :P.
heavenslilagl420 chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
Finally! took them long enough to admit it lol. yet another great chapter keep up the good work :)
LuinWasser chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
Yes! They finally admitted it! This is such an amazing story!
BrightStar23 chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :D I couldn't stop smiling near the end. They FINALLY admitted their feelings for each other! And Legolas got Ella's locket back for her. *squeals* He is just so sweet. XD I cannot wait for the next chapter! :D
Sovereignty3 chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
A couple of days ago I tried to make a replica citadel (minus the whole lot of little buildings just the main one and the long balcony(?)) in Minecraft (Demo (which unfortunately doesn't save))...
now onto the journey of finding the locket!
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »