Reviews for Morning Glories
ImmatureChild chapter 28 . 2/11/2013
So. Freaking. Amazing! I love this story, it feels like forever since I've read a LoTR fic and dang this one is worth it!
DibsOnBrigan chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I am a real fan of this story. I was browsing the archive for a new story a few days ago and discovered this one! Every minute I could possibly spare I dedicated to reading it. Now I'm finally caught up and realizing how spoiled I was. Your style of writing is very nice and Ella is very original. :) I was wondering, though, how old is Ella? You might've said this already and I just didn't catch it, but I'm curious... Keep up the great work and update as soon as you can!
-Dibs
(PS If you wrote a Fred fic I would totally read it. One of the saddest moments ever in the entire HP universe is when he dies. It's blasphemy.)
Thegoldenlock chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
Wow this was such a sad chapter. So arwen really died? I feel so bad for Aragorn...

Love Ella's and Legola's moment...
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 28 . 2/7/2013
I'm definitely glad that they were able to work things out, but I'm still wondering what exactly is going to happen with them...

I'm interested now, because Ella doesn't know of her fathers origins. Curious. :)

Good chapter! Update soon.

-Cross
xxz0eyxx chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
That was so cute I think I might die!

Omg, seriously update soon! Xoxoxo
Cara Mia Caramel chapter 28 . 2/7/2013
I really identify with Ella because I struggled with stuttering as a kid and it's nice to see a character go through that as well (without resulting to cliches)

Looking forward to more, and I'm happy I found this fic!
animechick247 chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
Oh happy days! Legolas finally admitted that he loved her! And she loves him! I hope they get their happy ending because they deserve it for sure! And that was so sweet that he got her locket back and returned it for her. The power of love. Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
booklover1798 chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
Yay! I love this story! Update soon!
Gwilwillith chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
Brilliant chapter!
AkaMizu-chan chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
D: Arwen what. I don't remember that at all, the pendant shattering. I want to know what you're thinking, ahhhhh. And Ella! She's so cute and shy. I adore the day she stops stuttering. c: keep up the great work!
TanukiBloodWolf chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
OMG! They said i love you. Beautiful chapter
Sovereignty3 chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
I knew it would return to her!
lotrjesusfreak chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
Yay!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
Yay, they confessed their feelings! Now they just have to survive Mordor. Oh boy.
Keep up the great work! :)
Moves of a dreamer chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
wow, that was wonderful, the way legolas told her he loved her was pefect. :)
504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »