Reviews for Morning Glories
Lala chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
I hope everything is alright at home! *hugs* family problems always suck. As for the chapter, i'm glad you finally updated! I am so looking forward to when she gets to Bree. :)
Guest chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
I am seriously crying right now. Amazing job.
Ice queen chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
Please continue I would so love to read more please
xxz0eyxx chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
Amazing! Xoxoxo
jackass in the box chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
This has been an incredible journey! You're basically done with all the three books (well, movies, since you're following the movie script), so I'm excited to read further into Ella's and Legolas' futures!
jackass in the box chapter 31 . 3/30/2013
I'm not sure if I told you this before, but you write Ella's dialogue very nicely.
jackass in the box chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Oh my gods...this was incredibly intense.

It's hard to write battle scenes, but you did great!
Russian Flower chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
I've just gotten started on the Lord of the Rings series, and I think that your story is pretty good!
Gwilwillith chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
Awesome chapter!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
Yay for for one of my favorite scenes in The Return of the King(the reunion one).
But also yay for Legolas being willing to go to Bree with Ella.
Keep up the good work :)
Abyss Prime chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
Cute chapter.
Mockingtale chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
Ooooooh! What a lovely conclusion to that arc! I am so so so very looking forwards to the next one!
I do hope that you and your family are all right. Just remember that whatever happens, stay strong. All right?

Oh, and Happy Easter!

Love,
Astraea
anhydrousMonsoon chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
Aaaahhh I love it! It is so well written and Ella is a very deep and believable character! :D just one question: when is Legolas going to notice the cut he accidentally gve her on her cheek? I just think that would be a beautiful fluff moment... Thank you for writing this! :33
lotrjesusfreak chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
Such a good chapter, and Legolas and Ella are adorable! Update soon :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
Great job on this chapter and fanfic.
503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »