Reviews for A World Beyond The Hub
P-bodyOrange chapter 2 . 4/3
Game of thrones meets X-men in this thrilling fantasy.
P-bodyOrange chapter 11 . 2/22/2017
The whole thing has been so good!
AGH

I failed.
Oh well. I I cry during a book, that means it's really good I guess! XD Omg I love Katie so much aghhhh
BuizelFTW chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
I actually REALLY like these bloopers! XD
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
OMG OMG SO MUCH FUNNY!
FrizzyLizzy214 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
:) I don't know why I feel compelled to go through and read your old stuff, but I am... Daww. I guess I'll do anything to procrastinate on my paper and still feel like I'm talking to you. Just in a stalkerish, round about way.
Erinunu chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
WOW, bloopers do NOT agree with typing.
Wolf-Shadow77 chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
omg this everything. I really liked this story, it was adorable, it was well written and i actually almost cried. But overall i think this is what i really needed. Lately i've been in kind of a rut with my self esteem but i just so happened to look for some fanfic today and i find that someone uses my character AND makes a reference to my comics! And i had no clue! When i saw the name katie i was like 'wat' then you described her and i was like "WAIT WAT" and i read the A/N at the bottom and i was smiling like crazy. This really made my week and I really love the way you handled all the characters. BTW I'm loving the name Kronos. It's perfect omg. Now i'm gonna end up drawing stuff from this all of tomorrow, i swear ahahaha. Thank you so much for making my week
Wolf-shadow77
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
You should make a sequel to this sequel. It could take place when he's a teenager, or even when he's all grown up
Binnel chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
It's been a long time, how have you been?
Maybe... he can go back to human in safe, un-lethal areas.
FrizzyLizzy214 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
It seems odd that he would go human just to be back in robot... I'm guessing he had to be human for the whole kiss thing though. Still love it, and am exited for your other works.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
I liked the story I've ben following this story sense chapter 6 I think?

The Drone
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
MAKE. A. SQUEAL. TO. THIS.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
aww is right!
Smorgesborg chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
NOES! NOT TEH ENDZ!
FrizzyLizzy214 chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Finally! The mush we have all been waiting for! ...And of course that was the last chapter. I feel empty inside now. Please update soon, I love this! I love it to death.