Reviews for Dean's Mistakes
spnfan2005 chapter 3 . 12/22/2020
love it please write more
EmmyAllen chapter 3 . 5/13/2018
Please come back. I love your stories but so many of them aren't finished and you have been gone for years. Please please update or something I want more to this story and several other ones
RileyJayWinchester07 chapter 3 . 7/10/2017
Please write more! please it's amazing!
Neha chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Amazing! When are you going to update this story? Im seriously waiting for chapter 4 and the rest of the chapters. Love the relationship between dean and sam. 3
Jane chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Please update!
kva.pond chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
I love this story so much and I was really really hoping if you could continue it! You're an amazing author, stay awesome!
wildhorsescantdragmeaway chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I love the story. Is there the possibility of it being updated any time soon? btw touched his check touched his cheek.
orphanedacount chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Update soon please... Might as well update anything at the moment because I read all of your fanfics
DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Please update this!
FallenFromGrace91701 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Are you going to continue this story? I really love it! but It kinda just stops at 3 chapters It would be awesome!
ryes144 chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
PLEASE RETURN!
This story need to be continued!
It is amazing!
You are a great writer!
Jade0000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Amazing story, i loved it, its so different and well... maybe you can update it someday?, its just that i cant stop thinking about this, is too good.
APRIL26 chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
hi. i don't know if you plan on updating this story or not but just wanted to let u know its pretty good. and yeah, i can see sammy calling dean 'daddy'. liked your first story 'dean's rules' too. kinda like to see dean hit john just for principal.
sorafallenangel11 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I love this story, as well as the prequel. It is quite hard to find stories with Dean like this. Please update soon.
mandancie chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
oh my goodness! i have really enjoyed this story. I love the way you write Sam and Dean's relationship with each other. I love the fatherly Dean towards Sam.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »