Reviews for Dean's Mistakes
kva.pond chapter 3 . 5/5
I love this story so much and I was really really hoping if you could continue it! You're an amazing author, stay awesome!
wildhorsescantdragmeaway chapter 3 . 3/8
I love the story. Is there the possibility of it being updated any time soon? btw touched his check touched his cheek.
big glee famanic chapter 3 . 2/17
Update soon please... Might as well update anything at the moment because I read all of your fanfics
DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Please update this!
FallenFromGrace91701 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Are you going to continue this story? I really love it! but It kinda just stops at 3 chapters It would be awesome!
Arisa Tokudome chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
PLEASE RETURN!
This story need to be continued!
It is amazing!
You are a great writer!
Jade0000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Amazing story, i loved it, its so different and well... maybe you can update it someday?, its just that i cant stop thinking about this, is too good.
APRIL26 chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
hi. i don't know if you plan on updating this story or not but just wanted to let u know its pretty good. and yeah, i can see sammy calling dean 'daddy'. liked your first story 'dean's rules' too. kinda like to see dean hit john just for principal.
sorafallenangel11 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I love this story, as well as the prequel. It is quite hard to find stories with Dean like this. Please update soon.
mandancie chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
oh my goodness! i have really enjoyed this story. I love the way you write Sam and Dean's relationship with each other. I love the fatherly Dean towards Sam.
SisterCat144 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Hey this is a really cute story! Please please please update soon!
CalamityJim chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
This premise is amazing. I may try to build my own house here, complete with rainbow sheep. ANd now I have to go read Dean's Rules again. Well done. This satisfies my need for brotherly affection. Well done, well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Update? :D
Jana chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Please, please, please, update please?
mint ink chapter 1 . 9/23/2012