Reviews for Grooming
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 8/20
Holy crap that was intense.. Great job with all the betrayal and manipulation. But I wish you hadn't ended it there... In a way, she did Regina proud. I had hoped that the prediction about Emma's heart would have been manifested in a literal way. I kept waiting for it. Regardless, this was still awesome and intense. Thanks for sharing..
MonsterGalore chapter 1 . 5/14
I enjoyed this a lot. That scared me. I wanted more. That terrified me.

Fucking brilliant mate.
This was AMAZING!Please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Once I am honest to God pleading that you write a sequel or continue this story I love this prompt I love dark swanqueen please continue this story it is sooooooooo amazing :))
4Ever.Fiction chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Do you think that youll ever create a chapter 2?
ninabanana chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was disturbing yet i couldn't stop reading and damn that disturbed me even more. O.o
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This is a favorite
JMJMCA chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh my gosh this story is amazing! I loved Regina in this fic. Hopefully one time there could be a continuation or another one like this perhaps? Though I'd read your SwanQueen stories either way.
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Dark, twisted & delightful!
ambrai77 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I enjoyed this story. Very original.
Wissa38 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Interesting...
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Dude, this is twisted, but in a good way. Thanks for the story.
Wilde-eyes chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
More more MORE! Ah omg please I don't know how, but just please consider writing a sequel because this story was so good I was sad that it ended!
SirenMistress chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Brilliant piece of work! I really wished you continued this, but I guess the cliff hanger you left it at was fitting. Thank you for this amazing story.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 1 . 9/14/2013