Reviews for Grooming
They made Emma into a monster. And it all started with that damn apple. And then holy shit Regina returns, and I'm still confused on whether it's all in her head or actually happening. How old was Emma at the end?
Wait. If Emma is a mother F-er, wouldn't locking her up in a nunnery be counter productive?
That Emma girl is playing with fire.
"Emma feared this teasing game would continue until she died of frustration..."-Word.
Eww. Gross. Regina's such a pedo. X(
"There's no point in keeping something that isn't useful,"-Ha ha. yes, definitely my real mother
Haha this line, "If you don't get the apple don't bother coming back to the castle," takes me back several years with my real mother.
XD lol worst decision ever-"He sent the child to Snow White's home country and to her step-mother to be raised in her loving arms." Leave it to the male relative to decide what's best for the child
rondaday1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Very interesting story
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Holy crap that was intense.. Great job with all the betrayal and manipulation. But I wish you hadn't ended it there... In a way, she did Regina proud. I had hoped that the prediction about Emma's heart would have been manifested in a literal way. I kept waiting for it. Regardless, this was still awesome and intense. Thanks for sharing..
Monster Galore chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I enjoyed this a lot. That scared me. I wanted more. That terrified me.

Fucking brilliant mate.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
This was AMAZING!Please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Once I am honest to God pleading that you write a sequel or continue this story I love this prompt I love dark swanqueen please continue this story it is sooooooooo amazing :))
4Ever.Fiction chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Do you think that youll ever create a chapter 2?
ninabanana chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was disturbing yet i couldn't stop reading and damn that disturbed me even more. O.o