Reviews for Groundhog's Night
Aurilia chapter 21 . 4/15
Ya know, I've read this fic dozens of times, but only now had the thought, "Why didn't Jimmy try calling in an anonymous tip about shady figures going in and out of the building? He could claim he'd been out walking a dog and use a horrible fake accent or something...?"
darridle chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
Wonderful story _
barbarataku chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
The very best thing about your story for me was that they let Jimmy remember what happened. Too many times the heroes go through some wonderfully horrific adventure and they take away the memory, that really makes me mad. Excellent job!
barbarataku chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Who knew that the time of dawn could be so darn complicated.
barbarataku chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
Thanks for leaving this story up, I am new to NCIS fan fiction and this pairing. You have made what is a horrible situation and tossed it with Jimmy's charm and created a story worth reading. Thanks.
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Great job!
NephilimEQ chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Awesome! I love these two as a couple!
Crysania Fay chapter 25 . 3/2/2013
That was absolutely beautiful! I loved the little nod to Quantum Leap.
MeriSalope chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
three sneers for the Michigan Militia: boo, hiss, grrr

you've got a good memory, thankfully there's not been much noise from them in the last few years
Purple Hawk chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I LOVE this story. Not only does it have a really good plot and is in character. It's about JIMMY and there are hardly any about him. So thank you!
midnight chapter 25 . 9/24/2012
awwwwwwww!
elenya-grace chapter 25 . 5/16/2012
hey, have you seen the season finale? I really, really wish your story would set in right after it :-)
Tensleep chapter 25 . 5/5/2012
I loved these last three chapters! And kudos for getting them up so quickly!

It was nice to finally have Jimmy be successful! I felt for the guy, having to go through so much each night and having no one to comiserate with. But that is part of what made it such a good story - it was just the right amount of drama there! I loved the moment he had with Tony when he woke up, especially his confusion with the time of day and thinking he'd failed once again. It was a nice touch to the story! And sitting and watching the sun come up was a good way to bring the story to a close. Over all, excellent!

I have to say I loved the slight crossover mention! I was reading along and saw the name "Beckett" and thought, "huh, this story kind of was like a couple episodes of Quantum Leap...", so you can imagine I had a good giggle when "Dr. Beckett" showed up, and the "Quantum Loop" comment was made! Nice way to throw in Tony's love of TV!

So now I am left wondering what will happen to Jimmy now that he knows why all this happened, and whether he will be "recruited" again, or if one of the other characters will. And of course, why Gibbs is so important, besides the fact he's Gibbs, haha! So I am definitely going to be on the look out for when you have time to write more in this series!

Again, excellent work, and all the best!

- Tens
Shelbylou chapter 25 . 5/5/2012
Oooh I've just read this story all the way through (sorry for not reviewing but I just had to keep reading!)

what a fantastic story and an unusual pairing that surprisingly worked brilliantly!

I loved it! xx
DS2010 chapter 25 . 5/3/2012
interesting ending reminded me of quantum leap :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »