Reviews for Ruins
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 2/6
I didn't expect the first part to be so hard to read. It was really shocking but you proved that you can write drama and angst, too. Thank you for giving us hope again at the beautiful end.
NotAThatGoodAWriter chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
PERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTP ERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPE RFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPER FECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECT
Lady Musket chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awww! So Hayffielicious! And I could almost feel her pain! My Lord! Congratulations for the Fanfic! :)
a kiss of winter chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Dawwwww :3 Fluff and angst. Like chocolate and vanilla. The perfect mix. Gotta lurve your stories; they're so... perfect.
musicalfreak86 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Why have I not discovered you and your stories before! This is awesome. Great job. ]
X91 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
oh plz more!
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
this was just...beautiful

you have true talent and this story tugged at heartstrings.
Skarlette Fox-Stoddard chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You know...you have really opened my eyes, i used to be quite addicted to smut, but know think i will start reading normal stuff again.

great story, still a fan! ;)

P.S but could you, y'know write some smut anyways!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I loved this so much! So sad but so beautiful and shippy...

Oh the Hayffie feels! :D
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh god let me die. That was beautifully terrible and I loved it, thank you. :')
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
D'aww! It's lovely and exactly what I was thinking a fic for these two should be. They're vulnerable (well Effie is) and we're looking at them post-rebellion when they've changed a bit, so your feeling that out. You carrying on? Pleeeease say you're carrying on.

I know what you mean with the film too. Somehow they suit each other in it.
HB rules chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Wow, that was absolutely brilliant!

I myself went to see the Hunger Games just over a week ago, was absolutely entranced and bought the books which I read in 4 days. When I first saw Effie, I hated her, but something completely changed my mind and I think that her character is wonderful!

I wasn't best pleased with how little her story was mentioned particularly in Mockingjay, but I absolutely love your interpretation of not only Effie and Haymitch which I had never considered but can certainly see happening, and how it slots into the story as well.

Your description of Effie and her tortured state was so tragic and powerful, very talented writing! I was completely lost in the world and believed everything you wrote, and was so glad when Haymitch found her for once not drunk!

I have been considering writing my own HG story, based around Effie of course, but I wasn't sure but from reading this which is the first Hunger Games story I have read, I would love to!

A brilliant story and so sweet I was actually awwing at the end! Would love to read more, this has really brightened my afternoon.

HBR

x
effievescence chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is so wonderful I literally almost cried 3 pleeeeease continue, you wrote them so perfectly!
FreelanceDreamer chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Effie D: everyone is writing these sad stories and I'm just chilling and wanting to hug fictional characters and take away their pain. Great story! I love how Haymitch can fir her and there was hope at the end for them :)
U4lyfe chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I loved this so much! I choked up so many times... Effie and Haymitch forever! :)