Reviews for Sailor Moon: Rewrite
Gear001 chapter 37 . 11/20/2013
Yay! Another chapter!
And Ami being the accomplice like this... Hmmm... Intriguing!
Gear001 chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
I like where I think this is all heading :D
Ami creates Nephrite, Nephrite and Naru fall in love, tragedy strikes!
Loving it!
SmileRen chapter 36 . 8/19/2013
Your alive! XD
SmileRen chapter 35 . 7/23/2013
Freaking awesome! XD

I'm really looking forward to Book II, will Jadeite be released?
Gear001 chapter 35 . 6/6/2013
Not exactly the new chapter I was expecting...
Color me intrigued...
Gear001 chapter 34 . 4/28/2013
This story needs more attention! It's a great example of AU and how to play with SM's premise. Well done my friend, I hope to read the other books in the future!
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
I can say the four chapters are good.
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 8/30/2012
Your story if fantastic
PSVT chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
Gah! A little more time has passed than I expected since my last review, even though I've been reading this great story diligently. Clearly, I still like this story very, very much, as it's one of the more unique ones here and the writing from Naru's point of view is brilliant. Now that Ami's involved the plot has become even more intriguing, especially since Naru revealed the entire secret behind Sailor Moon's existence to her. I can't blame Ami for feeling betrayed after Naru asked her to become Sailor Mercury after the revelation. So much of her social life must have been dominated by people who only wanted to associate with her due to her intelligence and for their own benefit. Naru should have known better than to do something like that, but then she should have known better than to create the whole ordeal of monsters and magic in the first place. Of course, if she did that there wouldn't be much of a plot, and I like this story too much. ;) Anyway, with Usagi's father investigating the incident that nearly killed Minako and Jadeite being a strange character and not quite fully under Naru's control, among other things, I'm sure we're in for even more great stuff in future chapters. Thank you so much for this story!
Crimso chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
I love how you introduced this concept of the pen, it drew me in right away. I'm sure that many other people on this site can imagine what it would be like to have a power like that... it just sounds pretty cool to be able to do that :D. Of course, I'm looking forward to what limitations and drawbacks it has if any, and what you do with them. Anyways, you did a good job revising this chapter and it certainly draws attention. ...You know, I think "the cat sat on the mat" would be the first thing I would try to write if I had it, too. Back to the main point, you did a very good job with the doubt of it being real and such (like how she didn't instantly believe her or anything) and a very good job of capturing the attention of the reader. Very good opening, too.

Bah *too tired to think of much* :(. Sorry if I just write the same things.

C
Crimso chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
That's a nice ending line. It gives a very good impact and adds a lot of suspense. That's a very good way to pull your reader into the next chapter, as I know you know. Anyways, the first part of this chapter was also very well done. I liked how you showed the personality of that boy in the beginning who was talking to Naru. How he talked to her and the things he said gave me a good idea of him, and the whole conversation made for a nice opening to the chapter. And yeah, I know how Usagi feels. School is just impossible sometimes... Skipping back down towards the end and the middle, I do like your emotional writing here. It's as powerful as ever and was once again very effective.

Darn, I'm too worn out from reading so much to write a proper review. I'm just repeating points over and over again. Maybe I'm just tired... Yeah, that's it. Anyways, good chapter as usual.

C
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Your story is extremely creative! However, by having Naru be Queen Beryl will crush Usagi when she finds out about her friend being Queen Beryl. Doesn't Naru feel guilty for being angry at Ami?
PSVT chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
This is a very interesting concept, and I don't think I've seen anything like it in all of the stories of this genre that I've read so far. That's a good start, but what makes this story really compelling is the way you've characterized Naru, especially with your presentation of her back story. Not many people here focus on Naru, and even fewer do so with the level of skill you've demonstrated here. Technically, your writing is extremely good with few errors if any. More importantly, what you actually say here, in terms of dialogue and description and presentation of Naru's inner thoughts from her perspective is both coherent and superb, and it allows me to get a great sense of her as not just a side character but as *your* character. Having said that, she's still very much the Naru I've come to enjoy from the original series. That's a good thing. On to the plot, it looks like her desire to make her best friend happy and to make that girl's (probably off-the-cuff and completely frivolous) wish into a reality will spiral into complete chaos. That much I can guess, since you're making what is, in essence, a mirror of the original Sailor Moon plot. However, the fact that Naru and Queen Beryl are the same person is entirely unique and is set to cause a lot more action and drama in the future. Or, in other words, Thetis is probably more right than she could ever imagine. Furthermore, as she's setting up to find the person who will be Usagi's Prince Charming, the fact that her criteria for what she considered 'perfect' initially picked Kunzite is very amusing. I wonder what Naru will think of Mamoru once she finds him. In any case, I'm definitely into this story, and though I might not have much time to consistently write reviews, I'll certainly continue to pay attention to it. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful tale.
Crimso chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Great chapter :). At the beginning, you could clearly see the emotions when the characters entered the high school class, and how nervous they were. I would certainly be nervous, too! I did, however, feel like maybe that feeling slipped away when they actually were in class, though I suppose you were focusing a lot more on the dialogue than the narrator (though perhaps you could have slipped in something? Maybe that would jumble things up too much, though). However, those emotions did come back at the end. It was really well described and written! Those bullies... Yes, bullying scenes like those do happen often and are usually done pretty poorly, but this one was good. You certainly showed through the emotional writing and the descriptions that yes, this bullying really was pretty terrible, and not just those bullying scenes you often see where it's just flat because it has no emotions and we can't get into the character. But you did everything that's usually done wrong right, so you deserve a round of applause!

~C
Crimso chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I like how you started in this chapter, with all the details of the past and such. Once again, it does give us details on the main character, and really, just any details at all are nice in the beginning of the story so we get to know the character, big or small :). Your narration is as good as always. I particularly liked the way that you described the characters and the scenes, you have strong descriptions and I can always paint a picture in my head of what's going on, and where everyone is, etc. Ah, I know I'm just repeating points from before, but... You know how I am right now, I can't think completely clearly. Anyhow, this was again another strong chapter. Keep up the good work! I'm really enjoying the revisions you've made, they have done this story some good :).

~C