Reviews for It Fills My Head Up and Gets Louder
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
awwww! I actually really like them together, i didn't think I would.
journalist1989 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
More chapters please!
fukuyama chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story. REally.
I think it'S the most sensible approach on the Jackson /Stiles topic I've ever seen: it actually makes sense to bring them together like this.
Also, I appreciated that you also tried to work through the whole Derek situation and didn't just gloss over it. It makes the story more honest.
I was just missing all the other wolfs, but from the publish date I estimate they didn't even exist when you wrote this?

Great story, all in all. Thanks.
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hi !

Good story, great details but pretty long ! x)

Enjoyed it, though !

Kiss ;)

Alice
UmbrataLupus chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Best Stackson story I've found, to date.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
How on earth is this complete
TVTime chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awesome story! I really enjoyed that! It was excellent and sweet and thoroughly hot! Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
hi, this is addandsubtract from ao3, the author of this story. I'm very flattered that you like it, but I wish you'd asked for permission before posting it here. in the future, please ask for permission before posting a story you haven't written, no matter whose it is! it's just polite. thanks.
CtcKid chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great story. Loved the character interaction especially between Derek and Jackson. Wish it wasn't over.
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i like it
LadySilver chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow. Great job. So nice to see something in this fandom that isn't D/S. Even better, the characters are in character, no one is character bashed, and Jackson and Stiles both are written with a range. The exploration of Jackson being a new wolf is very believable, and I appreciate that the journey is not an easy one. The most compelling bit, to me, was the morning after his first full moon when he's thinking about rabbit hearts and puking. That seems like a very believable way for someone new to being a werewolf to react. Thanks for sharing this story.
DJDarkPixie chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was a really great story.m I am sorry you marked it as complete as I really wanted to see Jax and Stiles become boyfriends and see how they and the pack that could happen, and their friends took it. If I weren't skirting the issue I would admit I totally wanted to read some Stiles/Jackson xrated stuff too. ;)

Thanks for a great fic!

J
yerpderp chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Great fic. So it isn't by you? If it is, hoping for a sequel or a second chapter
Jaiden Darby chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was really good.

I agree with Anon - It's nice to see Stiles with someone that isn't Derek.
orionastro chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
amazing story, but you should continue, to see their relationship evolve.