Reviews for Absence
RavenRechior chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
O.O PLEASE UPDATE! . I want to know what happens next! -pouts- pwease? thanks? . -huggles-
chocolatechips84 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
OHHHH HOW DOES IT END? AHHHHHHHH
Ninja Nomicool chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I really like it :)

Does the story have chapters or is this it?

XD Can't wait for more great stroies from you.
ThatGhostGeek chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This reminds me of an animorphs book I read once...I forget the name
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
whoa! nice job!
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
woah. thats cool how you wrote this. do more stories like this! :D

on a side note...i knew i was forgetting something yesterday! XD gosh...hey PM me when you get the chance. i have the most ironic thing that happened yesterday X)
Brit98 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Nice, Happy Dannyversary again, but this one's belated. Any who... Nice, wait I already said that. I'm looking forward to the possibly new story about Sam being evil. Can't wait to read it. Alright, I'm going to go and stop being an idiot, hopefully. So, bye!
PhantomPhan67 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Why make Sammykins evil? Wait... Are you saying you think HE wasn't at school today because an evil you hurt him? Interesting...

Anyway, my friend just randomly emailed me a picture of a kitty... Then my mom came into my room and randomly told me that Becca just called her... It was either Becca or Alex, I would feel very uncomfortable if Alex called...

Meow.

Peace, Love, Phantom,

PhantomPhan67

:D :P
Spades-King chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
le gasp!

sam is evil in ze future?

le gasp again!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ohmygosh, evil future SAM is the villain? I don't think I've ever seen that one before. And that gives you soooo much to work with since it's from her perspective. wow.

And the 2nd person was definitely interesting. I think some bits could be reworked to read a little bit more smoothly, but on the whole, you did a really nice job with a really hard pov style.

Sorry to hear about your day...

But thanks for writing something for Danniversary!

*much love*

Sapphireswimming
Knightrunner chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh my gosh! It wasn't fluff at the end! Good work!
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 4/3/2012