Reviews for Masquerade
Pandaemic chapter 1 . 1/18
please finish this, so many stories in this fandom are never completed
JACE WAYLAND chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Ahhhhhh
WolfishMoon chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
D'aaaaaaawwwwww!
That was sweet. Like, really sweet.
Anyway, a few minor spelling phrases and using the wrong form of a word (like "she was schizophrenia" as opposed to "she was schizophrenic" but none of the mistakes were all that glaring, and they didn't much hinder my enjoyment of the writing.
Good work!
no one chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
it went full-circle.
danipayne chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
i think it should be a 'deryn gets hurt and alek is there to make her feel better' fic. so i guess kind of like a tragedy/sappy romance. idk though
yay chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
"The hansom, kind prince falling for the genital princess, aye it was a thought."
Typo alert. ;)
Clockwork Night chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Okay. For anyone who actully reads the reviews besides me XD, I had no beta for this and typed quickly, most of it was typed up at 2 in the morning, gramar and spelling prob sucks, but sorry XD thank you for everyone who kept with me!
M chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Amazing though quite dramatic
Rowan Rose chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Jace Wayland h
Animeteen221 chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Lol, I love that you snuck Jace Wayland into that. That made me smile. Thanks!
Daft Prince chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
Alek and Deryn must have some amazing memory.

Good story though, very romantic.
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
That was beautiful! I can't lie. The end was kinda cheesy, But it was good cheesy! :D
Thanks for the amazing story!
bookworm250250 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
So, there is this wonderful thing called Spell Check. You should use it sometime! Besides that I think that this is great, I just cringe a little whenever I see handsome spelled hansome and breathe spelled breath. Seriously though the story is great.
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 15 . 7/28/2012