Reviews for KILLING TIME
Nyxia chapter 18 . 3/20
Hey dear !

I know you wrote this a while now, but I just finished the whole serie a few days ago and I'm so obsessed with the serie and especially with those two !
I think you wrote them perfectly; I'm in awe of your descriptions and your characterizations. You totally nailed it!
Thanks for these little pieces of perfection! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
God, I love this. There's nowhere near enough fic for this show, but you write them-their internal monologues, especially Holder's-so well. (Obv this chapter is more Linden's POV, and is also great, but I just mean in general.)
sharkflip chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
EXCUSE ME, I HAVE TO PAUSE AND SQUEE OVER THE FACT THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW SEATTLE. 333
bandeapix chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
your fanfiction is the best really. I love your Holder because he's like I believe he would be. Ok, and I know I'm kind of late for reading this, but anyway ... everyone can dream ... so please ... write more. Something like this for season 3 for example would be beyond great !
Electryone chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
I really enjoyed this-thanks for sharing it!
multipazz chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
A great read.
Holder aside I think you captured Linden's voice equally well.
Hopefully with the arrival of Season 4 you will be inspired to write some more.
p.s. I like your username.
yas-NYPD chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
'Waiting room, where you wait'

I almost have tears on my eyes for so much laughing, reading this with Holder's voice is si much him that it is hilarious.
yas-NYPD chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
"you're safe here". Sooo perfect line.
yas-NYPD chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
I have just read all of your 18 chapters non stop, and although I have not ever been too attached tho the drabbles-expandingscenes-fanfics type, I have to admit that I really enjoyed yours. Really well written and so much in charecter.
tilden chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Okay, I loved the chapter where you sent them to Dick's Drive-In too, because OF COURSE, and you clearly know your Seattle shit. But this is my favorite; I would pay any amount of money to see these two actually bust some moves on the ferry. I'm in love with them both here, too.

Plus, I just read this after watching the devastating S3 finale, so this has taped my heart back together somewhat.
Violet chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
Good grief that was good. Thank you.
Kou Shun'u chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
;-) very much enjoying the fic so far and this bit made me smile in particular.
edwardfiend chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Great story! :)
cinnysangel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Going to keep reading liking this so far.
ClaudiaRain chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
I really loved this story! Really, every time Holder spoke I was like "that's so Holder!" Now, obviously that is what you were going for, but still, I think you really got his character, and since he's my favorite character in the series, I appreciated that he seemed so true to the show.

You left it a bit open at the end but I am going to happily imagine they end up together, which you gave me the perfect set-up for believing. Thanks for sharing such a great story, especially since the Killing has been very much neglected in terms of fan fiction.