Reviews for Bring On the Hell
Hinotori-hime chapter 3 . 4/11
Good job! I also speak/write/read-ish Latin, and I know it's pretty hard. :)
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
"Like a bloody, bloody, coconut...or a crab...right, I'm going to find that crab when I get back..." LOL BEST PART! THIS SHOULD BE AN ACTUAL EPISODE!
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
SOOOOOO EPICCCCCCCCC! GAHHH MAH BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE YOUR EPICNESS-*blows up*

America: Flame?

Britain: *cries over mah ashes*

The Not-Ghost of Me: HAHAHA I LOVE THAT FACE!

XD
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
LOLOLOLOL poor Iggy:) He just never wins. This is so great I just can't believe how AWESOME you are!
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
yaaaaay magic timeeeeeee! I just love Britain so freaking much...he's the best! BESIDES MY LOVELY AMERICA LOVE THISSSSSSSS
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNMHSDHUIHIOAKWKIAW! HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO MY PRECIOUS AMERICA?! I TRUSTED YOU, ITALY AND JAPAN! (germany...not so much.) AND FRANCE, RUSSIA, AND CHINA, TOO! SHAMEEEEEE ON YOU THREE! BRITAIN'S THE ONLY ONE WITH A HEART, YOU HEARTLESS, HEARTLESS NATIONS! I LOVEEEEEEEEE THIS! I FAVED, FOLLOWED, ADN REVIEWED BECAUSE YOU'RE AWESOME...even though you made me make that noise i put at the top. GAHHHHHHHASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNMHWIOQhowaih94q029qqel[kopifjHOH8E!
WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Oh my GOD this story was perfect! I could imagine this as a (really) long story arc in the anime, and there were moments when I laughed so hard I had to stop reading for a while
(There was also the fact it was usuk so that was extra brownie points)
The-doctor-is-on-fire chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
story: Britain tried to channel all of the best actors in his country.
me: MATT SMITH.
p.s the story was gret!
9foxgrl chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
aww! so cute!
jackcay101 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
HAHAHAHA! poor Britain! XD
XxFallenAngel428xX chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
OH /my/ GOD, "You... love... me... What?" that was amazing. cracktastic genius, it was. and I am loving you for it X'D
EdwardFish chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
That could have seriously been an actual episode! I really enjoyed reading this, I could picture it all in my head whilst reading :) Thank you for writing this!
Punmaster Extrordinaire chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
This is absolutely hilarious! I kept having to bite my arm to keep from laughing aloud and waking everyone up. Glorious, thank you for this!

And it felt just like an actual episode(s) the entire time, too. Well done!

Punmaster Extraordinaire
SamuraiSal1 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
...I 'Awwwwww'd SO loudly. This story was so sweet! And of course England WOULD use a love-confession as a last weapon. His motto's in French, yeah? xD Anyways, great, great, great job!
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
;.; The ending was so sweet (this is still the first chapter, but my heart melted too much at the description of England's wobbly eyed distress). I hope they rescue America soon... he's too cute. Even if he is kinda bossy...