Reviews for Bring On the Hell
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 5 . 2/22
Oh my GOD this story was perfect! I could imagine this as a (really) long story arc in the anime, and there were moments when I laughed so hard I had to stop reading for a while
(There was also the fact it was usuk so that was extra brownie points)
The-doctor-is-on-fire chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
story: Britain tried to channel all of the best actors in his country.
me: MATT SMITH.
p.s the story was gret!
9foxgrl chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
aww! so cute!
jackcay101 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
HAHAHAHA! poor Britain! XD
XxFallenAngel428xX chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
OH /my/ GOD, "You... love... me... What?" that was amazing. cracktastic genius, it was. and I am loving you for it X'D
EdwardFish chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
That could have seriously been an actual episode! I really enjoyed reading this, I could picture it all in my head whilst reading :) Thank you for writing this!
Punmaster Extrordinaire chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
This is absolutely hilarious! I kept having to bite my arm to keep from laughing aloud and waking everyone up. Glorious, thank you for this!

And it felt just like an actual episode(s) the entire time, too. Well done!

Punmaster Extraordinaire
SamuraiSal1 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
...I 'Awwwwww'd SO loudly. This story was so sweet! And of course England WOULD use a love-confession as a last weapon. His motto's in French, yeah? xD Anyways, great, great, great job!
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
;.; The ending was so sweet (this is still the first chapter, but my heart melted too much at the description of England's wobbly eyed distress). I hope they rescue America soon... he's too cute. Even if he is kinda bossy...
theherosdamsel chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
that was FRIGGIN AMAZING! it actually hurt a little to read because i was laughing so hard.
Jimmy Collins chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Britain had a brilliant inspiration for once. I thought this one was going to work. Everything: the idea of where they got water from, the accursed marshmallows, and all... and it didn't work. The spellbook that rewrote itself was quite funny, by the way.

I found it odd that Germany used a Spanish word, but then France used a British word, and Britain used a French phrase. I think that there are some quite colourful French swears, but I don't know nearly enough French to be able to help you on that - let me know if Spain decides to make an appearance, though. My knowledge of Spanish is far more practical.

Oh, and by the way, I think that mornings in London are more foggy than drizzly, but it HAS been a while, so my memory of the place is not quite up to scratch. And "Think sad puppies, damn it!" was the point at which I stopped being 'snippy', as a coworker called me today. It's difficult to tell, as I'm no longer at work, but still.

I liked the various countries' ways of displaying their love. "zer first zhing ve must do is to conquer all of zer lands in between our nations. I vill not have zat annoying gap in zer vay like vith zer Polish Corridor. Ist too sloppy, ja?"

I give a shout-out to the 'Titanic' section, though I suspect it would be funnier had I actually seen the movie.

And Britain's view on war - 'redistributing other, less important nations' land and resources' is simply brilliant. What can I say: your sense of humour is topping itself today.

And then you top yourself once again. 'Britain tried to channel all the best actors in his country. There were so many of them; surely he would have picked up some of their talent'. I think you just delivered a smashing one-up on every boring USUK fangirl shipper on the entire internet. And Britain's thoughts as he acts, the way he pulls it off... by god you are simply brilliant.

Can I write a short epilogue: Revenge of the Crap?

Regards,

J. Collins
aqua123kitty chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
This may have been the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

I just barfed a bucket fully of rainbows, after a mini heart attack, after laughing my butt off, after being sad because this was the last chapter...

I loved this though so much! And I hope you do another one just like it sometime(:
JulietGivesUp chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Poor England XD
CillianCrane chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This seems just like an actual episode XD
Myrna Maeve chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I have Britain's Demon Summoning Song on my iPod!