Reviews for Alike
Virodeil chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Quite spot on; short and quite to the point. I quite agree with the observation. A pity, that the siblings weren't known as such, or people would goggle...
Rey
theLilPen chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Thanks for the writing. Nice of someone to notice this parallel. Keep on writing.
ozzie93 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Interesting idea, something not common in star wars fanfiction.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Hilarious and melancholic in hindsight. Because yes, Leia's definitely her father's daughter. And Luke's capacity of forgiveness certainly didn't come from his father.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Wow. I never thought of that. Thanks.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Very nice. Perfect fit and I adore it. Leia and Luke are like their parents, but not the ones they seem to follow the path of.

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I always hated the whole "Luke is a boy so he gets to be the energy sword wielding hero, while his twin a mere girl...gets to be a princess" A princess that gets kidnapped...twice. While the boy learns magic, sorry The Force.

Then again it's American culture and Leia doesn't have a 38 F cup bust, so she couldn't possible have been "The Chosen One" over a boy, her twin.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
So true. Great story. ;)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
My thoughts exactly.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Utterly brilliant work!
bonesgadh chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Your story is very accurate, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks that luke resembles Padmé and Leia resembles Anakin. Kudos! :)
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Now this was interesting. I loved this little peice-made a point about their characters. Great job!
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Happy to know I'm not the only one who sees Luke as more Padme's son.

I, too, see Leia as someone who can really hold a grudge, and who dearly loved her adoptive parents and never quite got over their and Alderaan's loss.

Nice job.
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
very true )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm liking where this is going...a lot! Your a great writer, but watch the run-on sentences. They confuse things a little.