Reviews for Up a Tree
twiberry chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
LMFAO! That last line killed me. I have tears running down my eyes. Loved it -Twiberry
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
wow... looks like biceps the size of your head can't make up for deficiency in iq, can it?
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hmm... That seemed mildly easy. Maybe this can be a lesson for careers everywhere!
Coriandra chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Good job, Katniss! That must have embarrassed everyone of them and they deserved it. I wish that scene had been in the book. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
hahahahaa! so god make it kato !
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Cute
indd chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Funny. I've always wondered why Clove didn't shoot Katniss from up in the tree anyways(with her knives). It might've been far but Clove was slightly smaller than the others(I'm guessing in the book, not from the movie). She should have just climbed the farthest she could go and shoot Katniss.
Ceu Praca chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow, the author should have put that scene into the Hunger Games book rather than the tracker jackers. So much better, and way funnier. :D
nnathandrakee chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Bahaha, this was funny! It shows how the Careers aren't exactly 'perfect'. Great job!:D
Hi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This cracked me up, it's also really cute
WrittenWithPencils chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hilarious! XD
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
haha! Awesome.
Miniay chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hahahahaha! That was really cute! I never would have thought of that. It's a really original idea, that the ultimate fighters can't handle a kind of weapon.
1234567890 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
hehe love it
LadyAngel-LadyDeath chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
When I saw this scene, and read it in the book I kept wondering -.- why didn't they just burn down the stupid tree. I mean Katniss being alive is good and all but I would have just burned down the tree.