Reviews for Surprised
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I loved it!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
So cute! Love this story.
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Thats such a great story!
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Ahhhhhghhhh. The things your stories do! Flawless from beginning to end, hilarious, witty, clever, adorable and, of course, surprising. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! This was a VERY enjoyable read!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Loved it! _
Renn chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
:) LOVED it. Lestrade was just perfect! Thanks for writing and sharing! :):)
Cristalake chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
lol! In which John is unassumingly BAMF! Very very nice ending! XD
DangerousDiscovery chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
HAHA, this was just too hilarious for words! Instant favorite! XD Really well done here with the writing and characterization! Lovelovelove it!
grumple chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wonderful story!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I think we can all agree that John won and is a BAMF.
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
John is PERFECT in this. People tend to make him out as completely clueless, which is obviously not the case if he made it through medical school. I also love the fact that he totally has the upper hand through the entire thing.
SrtaWalker chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Omg! I loed it! It's amazing how you develop their relationship. I can see it totally.

Please. More.
I'llbeyourPatronus chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Yes yes, oh god yes! This was perfect! You took a situation that could easily have been written terribly, but made it such a fun read that I *had* to tell you how much I enjoyed it! You made something so silly like a prank war so John and Sherlock that I will probably forever think of your fic when I hear those words. You took their unique childishness when they are together and made it feel so real that it could be canon.

You were wonderful at characterization, and this is written really well. I especially liked the jumping timeline, it kept me interested and in suspense throughout. I'm trying to start a fic with a roaming timeline like this nd I'm really glad I found such a good example of how it's done.

Now, for the fangirly squeels: AAAAAAAAAAAAHH! I FREAKING LOVE YOU! BAMF CLEVER EQUAL JOHN FTW! Ohmygod you're so freaking awesome. I love that Sherlock met his match in John, his equal, I love that John surprised him and was so smart in this fic. So many people over the years have made John dumb and clueless, and yes he's no Sherlock, but he's a doctor! He's not a moron!

And in the originals /John learned to deduce./ He even solved a few cases during Sherlock's 'death'! He is smart and clever, you just don't notice it. They're like the night sky: All of the stars are bright, and have the chance to shine, but they pale in comparison to the brilliance of the moon. Sherlock Holmes could outshine anyone.

I will never get over how much I love your intelligent Watson, you've made them equals like no one else has in a fic, you didn't concede defeat that Sherlock was superior in mind so John could only be superior in heart, you let John /shine,/ and wow, did he shine. He really is Sherlock's sun. ;)

I love this so much. Especially the last line. "I thought you'd never catch on" still made John come out on top! I usually love reactions, but you ended this story at the perfect place.

That doesn't stop me from wanting more though. Oh. Yeah so... I loved this, you rock, your Jawn is made of awezome, your fic is made of win, and I've got to go now. Thanks for the fun read.
Thorin the Smokinsheild chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Now this is just awesome. :D I love LOVE how Sherlock never really gets the best of John. This fic is amazing and I love it!
Behind the Screen chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Gahhh, I loved it!

It was awesome seeing John being the one who is in control and what not. It was amazing :D