Reviews for Cato's Games
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Stunning end to a stunning fic. Well done! Thank you for writing and sharing!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Awww, this is heartbreaking. "I thought about how life was going to be like when we got home. We'd be neighbors, then." And then - that.

Katniss and Peetea may have faked their love act, but the more-to-the-ground, simple hops of Cato here are truly gripping. As is his reaction when his hopes are crushed.

Great stuff and percpective. Thank you!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
Hi, there! This is a gripping story, and I love the way you tell it. Catos slowly developing affection for Clove, the harsh way he and the careers deal with the game, and finally with that announcement - all this is compelling. Great stuff! Thank you for writing and sharing!
Dauntless-Tribute-Scarstorm chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
yes do it but on foxface's
Dauntless-Tribute-Scarstorm chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
good job
LookABunny chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
well thank you for ruining my feels. I'm dead inside. DEAD. YOU'VE KILLED ME. But yes! Write one on foxface! I've always wanted to know what she desperately needed from the feast
absentee.note chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
wow, it kept me reading the whole way thru,
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
That was really good! For ur next story I think u should do it in different POVs. Great Job!
RIP Kevin Trann chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
Yes! I think you should do Rue's Games! I think that would be really interesting to see. :) You could try Peeta's, too. That's what I'm in the middle of writing. Foxface or Marvel's Games would be interesting, too! :D
Candy chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
(; I love the ending!
Cianna Rarity chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is a great story :) Awesome job.
AlphaWolf.x chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Love it3!
Laura tomlinson chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
...WOW...! I absolutely loved this version! cato is fav character and I really feel for him and that story was epic! It was great! Thankyou for doing this! :)
Gabby's lover chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Too many swear words, by the way there are no Clato moments
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2013