Reviews for Baby Genius
Tony Stark chapter 2 . 6/4
I agree. Even adult Tony. Y were his hands wet?
Tony Stark chapter 1 . 6/4
OMG! I love this show. I watch it on Netflex. Its so funny. Love the story so far by the way and SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP!
PercyJacksonLover14 chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
YESSSSS! SO GOOD! SUCH A GOOD ENDING! SUCH HAPPINESSS! One of my Favorite stories! I can't wait to read more!
Firework471 chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
I liked it and it's really cute this!
thewriterstory chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww X3 CUUTEEE
Miss Starfire chapter 23 . 5/25/2014

WHY, WHY DID IT END? Dude, seriously, this is one of my favorite IMAA fics and it's now over. SIIIIIIIIGH! Wait, does that mean we're gonna get an update for The Elevator and for Iron Trust? Please? PLEEASEEE!? I mean, I'm not one to talk since I won't be able to update my fic until next month but...but...PLEAASEEE?

I gotta say that this is a very good story IMHO because it doesn't show the classic dating stages and/or mushiness that sometimes turn to be gag-inducing. It had just the right amount of fluffiness without going overboard and this last chapter in particular was very satisfying, sweet and cute. I love nervous Tony and his portrayal in this chapter had me smiling and giggling the whole time. It's sad that it's over but it's also good because now I know there's one more completed fic that is worth coming back to re-read.

Fun Fact of my own: I wore my hair in a ponytail for YEARS, like, until 10th grade. At that point I gave up on even styling my hair and have had it long ever since; makes it easier to get ready in the mornings since it's super straight - so straight that it won't even hold pins.

Anyway, again, I love this story and I can't wait for the updates to your other awesome stories. Thank you for writing this for us!
Cat Girl 1995 chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
love the chapter and silently laughed my head off, my knuckles are hurting so much for biting down on them trying to keep quit! sad to see it go but loved it all the same. maybe you could do another de-aged fic!
Aundrianna chapter 22 . 5/3/2014
This is my fav fanfiction go on please
Guest chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
The envy from Fullmetal Alchemist?
PercyJacksonLover14 chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
Alright! TONY'S OKAY! Hahaha that's actually kinda funny. "I was a baby?" And then "I called pepper pretty?" Very cute and very funny! Can't wait for the next chapter!:D
Guest chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
Finish part twooooooooooo!¡!¡!¡!
Sedated Fairie chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
Glad you finished it!
Firework471 chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
Haha I'm happy Tony's back, and I'm guessing there's gonna be some Pepperony in the next chapter.
Cat Girl 1995 chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
think ya can do one were he found out he did his homework in red crayon? that will be a funny chapter!
ToscaThorCat chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
Don't worry... I can't read or hear any of the seven deadly sins without thinking of their FMA counterparts... Sloth, Wrath, and pride, I can, but the rest... I see the Homunculi...