Reviews for Rose Red
Izzywing chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Please continue da story! It's really good and I wanna know more about gray!
yonhtna12 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Kawaii, please update!
Elliac Sivad chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Abosolutely Perfect! The way you write always amazes me and I love the story plot.8D

And I cannot believe you would even THINK of asking such a question like that! Of course you should continue this story! It would be a crime not to! I will be happily waiting for your update. Oh, and don't forget. You can't rush perfecttion!Aye!;3

xoxoElliac
Vivaciv chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Very very suspenseful. O3O...!

I got to admit, a little confused on some mysterious things like the rose but that will change though if you make more chapters :DD

If I was Natsu I'd chase Gray down and beat the living crap outa' him. X/D.

Your writing style is so nice- I was disappointed to not see after the description during fabulous max though a small audible- "ah" though or something. Other than that, I really loved everything else about your writing style (Forgive me if I sound like a meanie! -selfhit- .)

Hope you write more! :3
The Hidden Ink chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Definitely a must-continue. U created a great suspense and many questions unanswered... Oh god, please tell me u r continuing this. It's such a waste to stop here!

Will be waiting for ur good news! :D
AznAkatsuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Yes please continue this story! Would be nice if they got a relationship. Grays part confuses me tho.