Reviews for The Holy Eyes
IarIz chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Just found this. Read it. Finish it. And notice no update for years... i want to cry...
TyrannicalQueen3 chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Great story! Definitely update please!
Harp Darkthrope chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Great Job. I can't wait for chapter four
Mockingjay Rose chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Hi, this is a very interesting story. What happened to Kapitel 1, may I ask? It starts off from 2. And chapters 2 & 3 are identical. D:

Please update soon!

aliceangel05 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
why is it incomplete?...update please ... thanks
Ruuxxii chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
the pair for ouka is DEFINITELY teito! :33

anyways keep it up! me likey your story 'bout teito and ouka

Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Oh really good chapter can't wait for the two archangels to meet
HessietheHorsie chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
amado15 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
pretty good chapter and now ouka knows about herself. though I kinda think its too soon but you might have a bigger plot planned out so il wait and see.

as for pairings, of course im all for teitoXouka. there's hardly any of those in here.
Gregory99 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Unyaaa! Teito and Ouka pleaaaaase! X3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Loving it so far! It is so well written :). Also, I had an idea that maybe Ouka should be raphael's bearer. Yhen there should be a showdown between mikail and Raphael *dun dun duuun*. Also looking forward for a meeting between Ouka and ayanami! Anyway keep writing! .
ShiroAmashi chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Wah It's been awhile since I've been on FF. It's nice to see that the amount of fanfictions including Ouka have increased

Please? Continue? Your writing is going well, even though there are lumps here and there. But most everyone's writing has that. And I enjoy the plot line you've made.
Gregory99 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Nyuhuhu! w

Waiting for the next chappie!:3
Akatsuki-Metal chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
this story is really good keep up the good work
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 5/11/2012