Reviews for The Right One
diz chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Sweet and touching, nice missing moment.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Great work filling in the holes :) this is exactly what might have happened during his absence. It also explains why Beru and Owen would take Luke in so readily: in memory of the humble and kind young woman they once met, and because he is Shmi's grandson, of course :)

Thanks for sharing :)
annabel.lee220 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
wow u did a great job :) lot of details too
Padme9810 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
LOVE IT LOVE IT! The last line was my favorite. That was an awsome fanfic! Hey, if somebody else is reading this review my words of great wisdom are, " Read this story!"
xoxo yourstruly chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Disclaimer: If it was mine, do you think Episode I would be coming out in 2005? No, they’re not mine. None of it. More’s the pity.

I'm sorry but I find it so ironic that hre I am reviewing it in 2005, after seeing Revenge of the Sith but other than that, it was a really sweet story. Good job! And I hope you were able to see the 3rd movie. Lol

~~Ally aka Alekin
alyssa-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Cool! I wish there were more stories like this out there! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
THE Animorphamaniac chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Oo. I like this one. It was groovy. I hope when they make that HUGE DVD with all the movies and extra scenes, that they include one like this.
ills chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
that was such a good fan fic, hehe i loved it
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
A very good "missing moment". I actually wish "Clones" would have been longer, in order to give us a little more insight into some of the characters, like Beru. It would have been nice to meet some of Padme's family. I think Anakin is the right one for Padme, so their tragic future is going to be really hard to take.
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Excellent Story
carmensandiego1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Very enjoyable fic!

I like the interaction with Beru and Padme, you combine a lot of neat details.
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
That was really corny...I loved it! So sweet, just the way I like my fics. Keep up the great work. ~ Jelp
Maria11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Yes, Great job!
Velleity chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
this is very good! althought you can't really continue it, maybe you could like write more, like when anakin returns, amidala and beru suddenly get up from the steps and come to him and all. you know
Babybluebritterz chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Aww...That was cute! GREAT JOB!