Reviews for Silver finds her silver lining
Kazume Suigama chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Very well written. I liked how their relationship didn't feel too forced.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
The I love you part was perfect 3
just a person chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I wonder what would have happened if instead of yo, she yelled out yolo
Nerdfighter2468 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Awwwww so sweet!
BlueMoonBeliever chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Omy gosh. i just adore this story! Albie and silver are soo cute!
RoseWillows chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
I liked it!
Marlee chapter 6 . 9/4/2012

Love your story.
Just one thing, her having never been on a broom seems a bit wrong. Since they use school brooms in school for flying lessons.

Kind Regards Marlee
RJ Lupin. MM chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Really like this story! I've read this a few times already. For some reason I am addicted to stories that include outcasts and their love lives.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
I freakin love this story sooo much! It is so sweet and by far the best fic I've read about albus!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
That is exactly how my grandpa proposed to my grandma. They were driving to his family's house for Christmas Eve and they were stopped at a red light. He looked over to my grandma and pulled out a tiny box and opened. As the light turned green he held it out to her and opened the box and said, "So, what do you think of this?" In return she said, "Well I don't know, I guess I can say yes". They had only been dating for four months and, of course, she was actually very ecstatic about the proposal.
FanTube chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
This is so cute! 333 Just wanted to say that this story was absolutely amazing! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Very sweet story! He resolution with her dad was rushed though...and not a good reason for him to leave and not send money
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
I simply loved this! Your Albus was awesome and I like that your OC isn't perfect and doesn't have a perfect life.
samasbananas chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
This was my first next generation Harry Potter fanfiction and must say- It was amazing! :D I know for sure I will be reading more of it :3
EdwardAnthonyMasenCullen1918 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I FREAKING LOVE ED SHEERAN, Give Me Love is my favourite!

Loving this story so far.