Reviews for The Most Glubbin Ironic Title Evver
MewCoyote chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
D'awwwwww! This whole story was just adorable! I loved it! Great job!

You are loved.
Elliac Sivad chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
This... t-this was... SO GLUBBIN' BEAUTIFUL! First with Dave & Eridan slowly becoming flushed for each other, then the first time they went to the cave (I swear I woke up the neighbors with my loud squeal), then them finally becoming Matesprits, then Dave bringing Eridan back to life (I cried at how beautiful it was), then the Rebellion starting, Karkat's speech (I swear his ancestor, The Signless, must've had the biggest & proudest grin on his face from that), then the final battle with them in the throne room, then Feferi becoming the new Queen (I cheered along with the trolls), then saying that Ptervo had given his life to save the others and was regarded as a hero (cried a lot at that), then rebellions starting on the other planets, and Dave and the others saying goodbye to their families (laughed so hard when Dave gave his keys to some kid on the streets! I would've been like 'What. The. Fuck?').

The best part of this story to me was when they adopted the two wrigglers. I cried ironic tears at how happy and cute it was. Dave and Eridan are parents! I bet those little grubs are gonna end up calling them ''DaveMom'' and ''EriDad" when they get to where they can speak. Hehehe... (-w-)

This was just a marvelous fanfiction! The grammar, detail, and plot were all just so perfect! If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were Andrew Hussie himself! Once again, WONDERFUL story! Definitely something to add to my favorites list. You are also going in my favorites list. Such a brilliant writer deserves no less! Au revoir! ;33
GrimmjowYaoi chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
That's motherfucking AWESOME.
CatastrophicAqaurius chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
I ship it..? O.o
Melting Miku chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Everything you write is BEAUTIFUL. You're FANTASTIC. I aspire to maybe someday reach this level of poetic justice; You are the ABBA of fanfiction. Everytime I read something this stunning, I'm pleasantly ammused to find your name at the top. I can't wait to read more, and would be very interested to know if you have any original works, and where I can find them. You just may be the first I ever liken to the breath-taking majesty of James Joyce. This is just gorgeous as always, and I felt this needed more reviews and favourites. Have a fantastic day.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
aww so fucking adorable :P
CheshireCat19 chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
This whole story has me shaking from how amazing this was omg you should show this to Hussie! I mean this would be epic if he wrote this into Homestuck I would die...this had my whole body thrumming from adrenaline that's how emotionally exciting this story was...I mean wah this was wah geez now wow it was just yeah I can't even describe how amazing this IS for I shall share this with everyone I know :D
darkendLuminesce chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Ok, I'm so favoriting this. The world needs more EridanXDave!
MyBeatingKokoro chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Omg yes! Please please please please! Write a sequal and mpreg it too! Everythings best with mpreg!
me my shelf and eye chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
AFDIRJZJCHSJSKDJDKDJFB FUCK SO CUTE
Gem chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
You have managed to make me fall in love with this pairing
I love this story
Its so sweet and adorable and amazingly well-written
to amazing for words
just
thank you for making this amazing story
Nadir Vantas-Strider chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Sorry to be a priss, but, saltwater doesn't hurt your eyes, since tears are basically saltwater. On a different note, Love this fic!
Yardan Suynat chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
this is possibly THE cutest Eridave fic. EVER
Feferoniandcheesepizza chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
I know you wrote this 2 months ago or so, but I just have to say that this is one of the best Fanfictions i've read. Thank you for being such a great writer :)
Sleepy Pyromancer chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Gog damnit not another pairing! I'mma need a bigger wall now!

Haha! I really enjoyed this fic, It was well written and fun to read, and while I was a bit sceptical of the pairing at first, I'm glad I read it UwU