Reviews for Faethful
Mrs.Firefly chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Well bloody hell I thought I'd faint when the Garuda killed Lauren. Very well written! I hope you won't give me such heart attacks too often tho lol
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I just read your wonderful story and completely LOVED it! I wish I had read it sooner as I would have nominated it for a Doccubus fan creation award. I liked how you addressed the Dyson situation. It felt authentic. Some other fanfics tend to gloss over that whole situation. All characters were pretty much spot on as I could hear the actors in your story. Looking forward to reading your other works.
Koona chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
Continued (accidentally hit enter, sorry)

-you captured the characters, especially Kenzi, she was really hilarious, well done! _
Koona chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
A truly awesome story, well worth the read, so thanks for sharing it. I love how well
Aurinko chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
If Lauren is the carrot, does that make Bo the stick?
Alyse-Angel690 chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I really really hope how at the very end of your story you said for now... So does that mean that you will make a sequel? I really hope you do because I loved this story! So happy that Lauren got back to Bo safely and that the Morrigan had to leave with her tail between her legs. I feel that she will get revenge somehow if you continue the story! Which I hope you will!
Over Worked Witch chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Okay so I read this story the other day and there was no way for me to adequately explain how incredible it was at the time. Upon seeing what is probably another fantastic story posted by you two I wanted to make sure I left a review for this one. Re-reading the last chapter made that a bit more difficult as it was very distracting with the unmatched talent put into writing the Doccubus love that has made Lost Girl such a joy to watch.

I don't think there is one particular thing I could say about the story that stood out in terms of quality as nothing about the characters, style, interactions, emotional scenes or action scenes seemed lacking. I do think, aside from the obvious awe inspiring Bo-Lauren moments, that the battle against the Garuda stuck with me the most.

I would say that I hope the two of you continue to put up stories for the Bo-Lauren pairing, but since the other is well underway and I am still typing this review that would simply be adding onto this brick wall of text.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
Very impressive. I just found this fic and like it a lot. I love Kenzi's impulsiveness and yet thoughtfulness with Lauren at the end and the way Bo so trusts K and how well they get along. I like the fact K and L are going to try and get along. Still, I still think she'll be Dr Hotpants, always! LOL! I loved the ending although I fear ho Bo will be able to feed adequately. I think D will still be needed. Thanks.
WarpedScientist chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Loved this, yay for the happy ending and getting one over on The Morrigan. Glad to see that Kenzi & Lauren are starting to get on and I love the way you write Kenzi. Her interactions with everyone are just great! Would give a mint to see Lauren in the outfits you described... sigh.

Thanks for sharing and please don't make us wait tooooo long for the next instalment, WS
voyagergrl8907 chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Yes, finally some Bo and Lauren time. Let me just say that this chapter was just chop full of love and I love that. You did an excellent job once again and I am looking for more stories from you. I can't wait for the next story.
Mammon chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
That was fantastic! Thanks!
MistressDarkness chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
aww, nice ending. I will admit (can't remember if I told you or not) that I'm not a Lauren/Bo fan (although if it makes Bo happy, I can deal lol) but I still really liked your story. I like how you brought the other characters into it and gave everyone their own storylines and parts to play like the show does instead of just focusing specifically on the doccubus relationship like some fics do. and I know I've mentioned Kenzi is my fav, so I absolutely CANNOT WAIT til your next story! I've been dying for someone to write about what was in that darn bottle from the norn and its effects on Kenz. I'm also hoping for some good Bo & Kenzi sisterly moments, cause you write those insanely well! and overprotective Bo never hurts ;) Please post the new story soon! I'm overly excited for it :D any idea when we can expect it to be posted? so I don't spend every waking minute clicking the refresh button on lol. Thank you for taking the time to write these stories! You keep writing, and I'll keep reviewing ;)

ps- I know I always write "you" but I hope you know I'm refering to both of you lol.
MelXwp chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Great story, I loved it! I really can't wait for the sequel. Thank you very much for sharing!
QuickLookBusy chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Omg *melts into a puddle of fan girl goo*.
Skyfyre chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
HELL YES! Thank you for this! Gah, if only we would get 10min like this on the show. You guys rock.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »