Reviews for Faethful
MelXwp chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Great story, I loved it! I really can't wait for the sequel. Thank you very much for sharing!
QuickLookBusy chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Omg *melts into a puddle of fan girl goo*.
Skyfyre chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
HELL YES! Thank you for this! Gah, if only we would get 10min like this on the show. You guys rock.
kswhateverspace chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
I'm in tears because this story was so beautiful. Thank you.
Hale chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
This fic ROCKS! I really loved it, Bo and Lauren together, that was so cute! Thanks for this amazing story.
Ravens Trinity chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
That was an epic amazing awesome (insert more words of greatness here) final chapter. I LOVED IT! I sure hope the sequel has some doccubus action in it even though its about Kenzi's 'gift' from the Norn. Please keep writing, this was perfect. I will be sitting on pins and needles awaiting the next bit of the story. I think I might go read it again, and again and again.
QuickLookBusy chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
Oh this story is doing everything right! Except it's taking the scenic route...but I'm totally patient. Totally. For real though, this is filling up all the holes the show leaves in me. I love when they're being all awkwardly sweet with each other, like they're on this never ending first date. Also Kenzie being the wingman! I love this forever. Kenzie sort of schooling Dyson, gotta say I love that too. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm very nearly frothing at the mouth for the next chapter. This story makes my heart bigger:)
voyagergrl8907 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
Bo loves Lauren! Another excellent chapter and kudos for not keeping any of us waiting. Kenzi is starting turn into mush ball and I am loving it. The "confrontation" between Bo and the Morrigan was pure gold. Please continue.
voyagergrl8907 chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
You just made me love Kenzi even more and you even got me to feel Dyson's hurt over Bo. I am glad that you did more interaction between Kenzi and Lauren because the interaction from these two is pure goodness. For Dyson, I can understand that he is hurting because he finally realizes that it is too late for Bo and him, but also he understands that Bo and Lauren are in love. Excellent job is Dyson. Please I now need some Bo and Lauren. Good job with this chapter.
D.K -94 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
Yay! I must say I was sad for not having followed the story from the beginning but then there was the chapter of Lauren dead delights, and I have never been so happy to have read the fanfic when it already knew what would happen. Torture that chapter! hahaha Well, I'm glad everything worked out now. Bo and Lauren make me sigh! And Kenzi? Omg, I love her! hahaha :) Congratulations on your story!
QuickLookBusy chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Still loving this a very lot. Smackdown on the Morrigan! I don't want to cheer yet though since they haven't made it out of the bar. I'll hold my ecstatic clapping until they're all in jammies, with no dark Fae lurking in every corner. Loved when they got their first look at each other, I could practically feel the electricity from here:) I'm now hoping Kenzie has a sleepover at Hale's place so our girls can uh, look at each other some more. Maybe with music and candles and a bubble bath :D ?
Hale chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Love the chapter! I hope Bo can livves her relationship with Lauren now.
MistressDarkness chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
d'awww! love it! only 2 chapters left? boooo! lol. Are these two chapters going to deal with what happened to Kenzi's arm? you've mentioned it randomly throughout the story, so I'm curious. Or is that going to be in a sequel of whole new fic? Either way, I can't wait for more! Also, I've been meaning to say I love the length of your chapters. I like having a lot to read at once so I can become emersed into the story. Sometimes chapters of fics are too short and just when you start really getting into it, it ends. So thank you for that too

ps- Love Kenzi's entrance, I was literally laughing out loud at that. Seems like something she'd do lol
arluke676 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I really liked this chapter and i cannot wait to read the next one
QuickLookBusy chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Wow, that was fast. Still no reunion though...Is it wrong that I want hugs? Not me personally, but for them. I guess that'll come soon enough. Evony is so underused on the show, it's nice to see her in this story:) Love her playing Barbie with poor Lauren too. I shouldn't find that funny, but she's do over the top, it's kind of awesome. Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks for this one:)
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »