Reviews for Faethful
Mammon chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Nicely done! I hope the dinner date and the Viva la Vex party are one in the same. Sounds like Lauren will be dressed to impress.
voyagergrl8907 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Wow! I think you are first person to ever update so quickly. I enjoyed this chapter a whole lot because I found the interaction between Lauren and the Morrigan both entertaining and in some odd way "hot". I can't wait for more to come.
cat50492 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
I love that you update everyday! It's like a dream come true. Back to the story though, I'm confused about Dyson. Is he trying to win Bo back or is he just a natural flirt? I love the visuals of Lauren in this chapter, and I love your portrayal of her as long as she doesn't join the dark :D
Baby.Capri.1990 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
I love this. I'm sure Bo lets Lauren back. :)

Update soon.
voyagergrl8907 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Another excellent chapter. The Morrigan tempting Lauren to become part of the Dark. Kenzi to the rescue and no need to be saved by Team Bo. Looking forward to more from you.
anon chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Please have Lauren choose to serve the dark fae! First, the Morrigan actually was the one who was finally honest about Nadia and second, the dark just seem to have more fun, and poor Lauren needs to have some fun! Bo gets to have her cake and eat it too all the time, and Lauren has to be the one pining. It would be nice to see the reversal sometimes!
Mammon chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
This is a very entertaining read. Thanks! Let's hope the rescuers don't find Lauren in a compromising position, thanks to the thoughtfulness of the Morigan. Lol
arluke676 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
wonderful chapter!this story is amazing and I cannot wait till the next one
MistressDarkness chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
YAY! you did post another chapter tonight! thank you, that made me happy :D I love how worried Bo gets over Kenzi and the legnths Kenzi will go to for Bo. they're so sweet. Great chapter. I like the idea of Vex being considered a hero in order to get him to co-operate. it's a very good and solid plan that benefits both sides. That sounds like Kenzi's crafty thinking. I also enjoyed the Bo/Kenzi scene. thank you! can't wait for more :D
QuickLookBusy chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Oh my God where have I been? How did I not know this story was here? I love this so so much. They're so adorable together it just turns me into a big pile of goo. Anyway, just read this all in one go, had a mild heart attack when you casually snapped my favorite's neck, then realized there were more chapters, effectively bringing my meltdown to a halt. Now she's kidnapped all over again! The hell?...before victory hugs/smoldering looks. So yeah, favoriting/alerting this thing/you guys in every which way. I am literally humming with anticipation.
owen chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
I love your fic! continue please :D
voyagergrl8907 chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Another excellent chapter and this time it is Kenzi to the rescue. From the previous chapters I can see that Kenzi is starting to warm up to Lauren. Please keep it up because you are rocking with this story.
MistressDarkness chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
AWWW omg so good. I wasn't exing that. This is the first fic I've read dealing with the favour Kenzi promised the Morrigan; I love it! Also love Trick's fatherly/grandfatherly attitude towards Kenzi, trying to figure out what other trouble she got into. Absolutely loved that Kenzi went to try to fix things by herself, poor Bo though. Is there any possible way I can convince you to post another chapter tonight? lol, the wait is driving me crazy!
dundeegirl1 chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
another fantastic chapter! is it weird that I love the Morrigan? I cannot wait for the next update
TheMoodyDoc chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the story so far!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »