Reviews for Faethful
cat50492 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Oh shit. You can't kill her! Even if Bo ends up going evil, sexy succubus! Speaking of which, that is one hell of a cliffhanger. I gotta know what happens next
voyagergrl8907 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
You are cruel for just leaving it there, but you just pulled me for wanting more. This chapter highlights "expect the unexpected" and I waiting for more.
willowpowered chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Nooooooo. I love this, looking forward to more...
WarpedScientist chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
OK, it's official, you guys are cruel! This is me sticking my fingers in my ears and singing la la la 'til Lauren is OK again.

Excellent story, thanks for sharing, WS
MistressDarkness chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
O_O that is a HARSH place to leave it off at! talk about a cliffhanger! Geeze. and now poor Bo still has to fight the Garuda? Why do I have a feeling this isn't going to end well for Bo & the others either? :( please post more asap, suspense is killing me!

ps- I love how even though this a Bo/Lauren story, that you are still focusing on all of the characters like the show does. I'm very interested to see where you are going with Kenzi's storyline and her dealings with the Norn. I'm curious about your take on it. Kenzi is my favourite character :)
tigga123 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
No no no no no no no no no! You can't just leave it THERE! That is so cruel. I love this story ad cannOt wait for te next chapter.
dundeegirl1 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
that was insane! and so good. I cannot wait to read whatever happens next but i am wishing that somehow Lauren is alive
kswhateverspace chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
...what...just...happened... O_o
allycat81 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
OMG Lauren can't be dead plese update immediately pretty pretty please :D love this story you are a great writer x
darkwillowsborednow chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
:O Lauren...
kswhateverspace chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Oh my creys. I need the next chapter like I need air.
Ravens Trinity chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I very much like how you are writing this the same but different starting from S2 Episode 21. Will you be writing about what happens after they beat the Garuda? (if of course they do in youyr version), as a way for us fans to have some help with episode withdrawl, lol.
MistressDarkness chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I'm so glad this fic magically reappeared :) It's very well written and I can't wait for more. It definitely has my curiosity. You are true to the characters.
voyagergrl8907 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Another excellent chapter to this story. I can't wait to see what sort of drama Dyson is going to bring to Bo and Lauren. Please continue.
voyagergrl8907 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I am liking it so far and I am really looking forward to more from you.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »