Reviews for Shackles of Guilt
A Guilty Reader chapter 19 . 10/9
Please. I beg of you. I know it's been four years since you've updated and I know you probably don't care about this and you've probably got a life and you've grown past all this anime stuff. But I have really fallen in love with this story and how you've made Wbu stronger and more confident. And I love how you've developed the relationship of Inori and Shu because when they were in the anime I wished the entire time that they were closer and that they would be together. Now that Inori isn't dead and that she can be with Shu in this story I can't help but ask and plead for you to return to this story even though you've grown and most likely forgotten where you were going with this story. So please if you even use this anymore I beg that you return and continue updating.
Awareness Bringer chapter 19 . 6/29
Hopefully you'll come back to this someday. Although I strongly dislike the "I" word, I think Guilty Crown is a bit interesting.
NarutoTheBlackSwordsman chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
CRAP iwas oping there were more chapters i couldn't top reading i need more
sage of the sexy chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
Aww come on...
Guest chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Your killing me man
gguueesstt chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
Plus update...
marco2o chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
This story is awesome. Please update as soon as possible you have done a great job so far so please keep it up :)
Whyyy chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
MANNN IZ ALREADY AUGUST TT_TT. WE WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEEEEXT. PLEEEASE :((((
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
that is awesome!
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
love it. you know, for a while i thought this story died a long time ago, I'm glad i was wrong.
KingPlotBunny chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
cant wait to read the finished product hope its out soon
ANON chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
its june! we're waiting any day now!
Jonnski chapter 19 . 5/8/2014
YEEESSSSS! Dammit man. I thought you abandoned us! This has to be THE BEST GC fanfic I've ever read. It would've been a shame if you stopped it, and hey, re-reading it is fine. Cuz it's gonna be complete anyway. So... HELL YEAH!
HikariNiwa chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
Loving this so far.
Shadow Smoke chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
This story so far has been fantastic. It made me excited, something that does not regularly happen in fan fictions. I just can not wait for the story to be completed.