Reviews for How Did I Get Into This Mess?
Katie chapter 6 . 9/23
That was the best can you write another and this time make maxie get kiddnaped.
christina chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
colt and maxine sitting in tree kissing
XxSaphirezxX chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Nicely done ;)
XxSaphirezxX chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I find it adorable how she gets so angry at him and what he just said, TOO SWEET! """""
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
please make a sequel i love this
Thepunkprincess1718 chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Ok uhm to all the good people who still read my stories they're not gonna be out for i dont know how many days. You see my brother broke my computer and my friend and i are kinda in a big fight right now sooooo...hopefully we can make up and start writing stories again plus she got mad cuz i changed the password
Maria-Chama chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Hey, nice endies!

Please write the sequel, ok?

Can't wait to read!
LlLyyH chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
EEEEHHH! I loved it so much pretty pretty plz do the sequel and may i ask where is it gonna b at?
whitebelt9 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Awesome :) Make the sequel or i will cry lol
d112hpfan chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Nice story...its really good so far. just watch out with the spelling. I think Michael, Max and Chad were really cute back then. hehe.i might start a 3 ninjas fic soon..just need thinking of some ideas. i keep watching the movies on dvd..i'll prob do the first one tho.
L awesomeness chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Hahaha! I can't believe she pushed her luck like that, I know I wouldn't have! Great story update quick OKAY!
whitebelt9 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
that was AWESOME!sounds like Jo is jealous and i can't believe colt thinks max likes rocky haha wow good job on that . I wonder who colt is gonna go out with? update soon ! Overall I absolutely love it.I hope max and colt wind up together but that's just me . :)
whitebelt9 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I LOVE IT ! :) Awesome story
L awesomeness chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Update quick! I really loved the story it was amazing!
AJMuller2016 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
That made me tear up when he was mean to her .But I understood when she went to Rocky and when Rocky said he was sworn to oath that Colt was makeing Maxine jelous. I -again- loved this chapter ! Oh and thanks for explaining how you upload another chapter it'll help alot. I can't wait for the next chapter !