Reviews for How Did I Get Into This Mess?
christina chapter 2 . 1/17
colt and maxine sitting in tree kissing
XxSaphirezxX chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Nicely done ;)
XxSaphirezxX chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I find it adorable how she gets so angry at him and what he just said, TOO SWEET! """""
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
please make a sequel i love this
Thepunkprincess1718 chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Ok uhm to all the good people who still read my stories they're not gonna be out for i dont know how many days. You see my brother broke my computer and my friend and i are kinda in a big fight right now sooooo...hopefully we can make up and start writing stories again plus she got mad cuz i changed the password
Maria-Chama chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Hey, nice endies!

Please write the sequel, ok?

Can't wait to read!
LlLyyH chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
EEEEHHH! I loved it so much pretty pretty plz do the sequel and may i ask where is it gonna b at?
whitebelt9 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Awesome :) Make the sequel or i will cry lol
d112hpfan chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Nice story...its really good so far. just watch out with the spelling. I think Michael, Max and Chad were really cute back then. hehe.i might start a 3 ninjas fic soon..just need thinking of some ideas. i keep watching the movies on dvd..i'll prob do the first one tho.
L awesomeness chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Hahaha! I can't believe she pushed her luck like that, I know I wouldn't have! Great story update quick OKAY!
whitebelt9 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
that was AWESOME!sounds like Jo is jealous and i can't believe colt thinks max likes rocky haha wow good job on that . I wonder who colt is gonna go out with? update soon ! Overall I absolutely love it.I hope max and colt wind up together though...lol but that's just me . :)
whitebelt9 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I LOVE IT ! :) Awesome story
L awesomeness chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Update quick! I really loved the story it was amazing!
Littlemiss44 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
That made me tear up when he was mean to her .But I understood when she went to Rocky and when Rocky said he was sworn to oath that Colt was makeing Maxine jelous. I -again- loved this chapter ! Oh and thanks for explaining how you upload another chapter it'll help alot. I can't wait for the next chapter !
thepunkprincess1718 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Thanks and we tried looking for your name and it didn't work so all you have to do is go to publish, doc manager (upload) go down to upload new document, label your chapter and choose the file press submit document go to manage stories, go to your story and press edit,go to content/chapters. go to where it says add new chapter and press select document pick the document and press add chapter.

and there you go T&A