Reviews for Sacrifice
SonicFury8823 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
This is a great series so far. I really enjoy the bonding and friendships that appear. I was wondering 1 thing though and that is where is Digger? Ive seen Soren, Twilight and Gylfie but not him.
Elete12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
spyrofan35 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
love your story
bluecatcinema chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
I thought it was a pretty decent ending.
Airman0007 - Zarko Elkholm chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Ah, a bit early for the ending, but it's going to be a trilogy! Well, if you want to use my OC like I had put in my side story, then, well, go ahead! If you want details on personalities and bios and stuff then PM me! TAgh, I ain't got much time to review cause I'm stuck in a place far away from my house and this is the only time I have to review! I all need to say is that I'm sorry for not reviewing lately because I got VERY sick and began throwing up like I had ate a live pig... bleh!
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
For someone with writers block this was a great chapter! Oh and yeah before I forget, take some time off before this writers block becomes permanent!

crafty-boy-FTW wishing everyone goodnight. :D
tlc234stars chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
It was an okay story and keep up the good work though. I hope you have a great day and good luck. :)
tlc234stars chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I like the extensively long chapter but your story is good. I can't wait if Wolf will survive or not. Keep up the good work. Have a great day and good luck! :)
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I you ask me that was a damn good chapter. You weren't kidding when you said you would make this chapter extra long, thanks for that.

Another cliffhanger? Arrrrrr

Herbert Cross Crus chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
f*** that was a damn good chapter ...dum dum duuuuuum! will wolf die ...Naaaaaah!
Herbert Cross Crus chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
oh I knew alright but wow that was a good chapter wolfsalvo ...
tlc234stars chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Good chapter and please update the story and I like it. Have a great day, and good luck! :)
Airman0007 - Zarko Elkholm chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Got ideas from Black Ops? Funny considering Black Ops II was anounced not too long ago... I actualy had started reading this in the movie theatre waiting to see Marvel's "The Avengers" in 3D for the second time... AND IT WAS SO ******* AWESOME! EVEN AFTER THE SECOND TIME!
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
You evil person, a cliffhanger Arrrrrr. ; ) It was just getting to the point of too much tension and then the dreaded '...' noooo. Great chapter more to look forward to and more to read I'm sure.

crafty-boy-FTW wishing everyone goodnight. 'yawn'

Time is 1pm.
Heriberto AKA DarkAbsol13 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
i am new and i have ideas i will pm them to you may 7 becuase of the wait becuase im new