Reviews for Songs I Used to Know
4223marilyn chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I love love love it! Thanx for this awesome story :)
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
so adorable!
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You always say that your stories are bad, but they are not, I assure you. I liked this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
erm cool but long though and were is tori?
zeviebadecabbietandreseddie chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh my God... This is fantastic! I love it so much your so awesome it wasn't bad at all none of your stories are! If I ever get a review, I'll favorite every single one of your Victorious stories.
ItsABadeLife chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
LOVED It!
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Given Beck's singing part in 5 Fingaz, Beck as the kind of pop star Jade would hate makes more sense than ever. I like the little details that tie the story with what we know from the show (the lemonade, Andre's particular brand of humor, Jade's talent for writing lyrics), and the kiss at the end.

Favorite line? "I don't think that sort of annoying personality is something that could be faked, exaggerated, or covered up."
madeofmatches chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
you have done it again.

great story. :)
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hehehe, so cute :)
secretparamour chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great ending. I love it.

It's true, all the amazing indie artists get shadowed over by the dominant pop stars. It's so terrible. Only if they all got together like they did in this story.

This was a great story. I really enjoyed the mood change, how it went from heavy to light.

Really nice job. Although, I must say - it was hard imagining Beck as a pop star. But that could just be the way he is developed in the show. Either way, it was a fantastic story.

Bravo!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Really great job!
KendraincupcakesG chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Omg I loved this:) I kept getting the story in my alerts,but it wouldn't show up..

The whole time reading this I kept think of Justin bieber and camp rock2 and if only they had something to do with Beck and Jade. This was really great work like all your other stories. Could you please do me and many others a favor and update Ambiance? We are all very ADDiCTED to it;D

Love

Kendra
Person chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Omg this was just so good I spazzed through the whole thing loving every inch of it! You are a fabulous writer please keep writing stories forver. K thank you. Bye.
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was so great, that last line just made me crack up.
Howcute chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
CUTE story!. i'm already a big fan of your work (:. I hope you update more of your other stories that you've started!