Reviews for Demon Crisis Book 4: Pride
Tava chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
I've read through all of the Demon Crisis stories you've written and have enjoyed each one!

I thought the ending seemed a little rushed, but I may have just been sad that the story was over!

All of the Tamers/digidestined were in character, except for Kari in some parts.. and Tai.. it seemed like you kind of disliked him from the way you wrote his character XD

Anyways, I'm excited to read more of your work! You are a very talented writer!
Great Angemon chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
That was a really good story. You have no idea how hard it is to find a good story in the Digimon Fandom. You have to find one with a good plot, and then you have to see about the use of grammar. And if the person mis-spells a bunch of things it makes it less enjoyable.

But you did a good job on this one.
LILFOC chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
amazing story!
Jeremy Markenson chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Well i finally finished the entire series. It's taken me a while to catch up but it was a very fun read.

Plot:

This last story seemed to be the story that finished all the other stories. The centric plot of fighting the last few demon lords was interesting enough to tie everything together very well. I liked the Team Excalibur stuff a lot and i really wanna see their origin story, though i wanna see the tamers story first... You have me puzzled as to what you have up your sleeve that is so evil. I especially liked that you got some of the original cast to digivolve their partners into mega's.

Characters:

Just as in all your other stories the canon characters are all very well done, so i guess I'll talk more about your OC's here. Team Excalibur on the whole is very interesting and they seem like they would bounce off of each other quite well. They remind me a lot of the adventure 01 cast(each of the team is sort of a different archetype). The only criticism i could make here is Gwen and Arthur 'getting together' in the way they did. I'll wait to read the origin story before i say to much about that though. Suffice it to say you've set your characters up well enough to stand on their own.

Overall:

This was a very good story. The constant evolution descriptions did get a bit annoying, but that's unavoidable. This was a solid end to the series, I would have liked for the epilogue to be a bit longer and tell the fates of some of the other characters but T.K. and Kari were the main ones so I'm okay with this one.

Series:

I've never ready a fanfiction series that was quite like this one. You managed to, in the coarse of 5 stories(not counting the two that you have yet to write). Weave a gripping tale that involved elements of horror, action, adventure, and even a little mythology with the seven demon lords and what not. You did all this while keeping the characters canon for the most part and without creating any plot holes as far as i can tell.

Anyway, I'll be on the lookout for any stories you write that are in a universe that I am familiar with. I hope to read a lot from you in the future and best of luck to you!

Jeremy
Valechan92 chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
You rocked! Your project was totally awesome and can't wait to read your future works of art, seriously! Well done ;)
Lord Pata chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Well it had to end soon or later.

It was a quite interesting fic. The battle with Lucemon brought me memories about season 4

You take your well deserved rest. I still hope we can see more fics with Takari, PataGato and the team Xcalibur from you. I really liked your OCs
Lord Pata chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Uh oh, I did watch Frontier, so I do know what Lucemon is turning into and It won't be any pretty for our friends o.o

I hope they have a plan B because they will need it urgently o.o
nightwatcher55 chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
what might this ancient power be? also the thing that happened to vee-mon was kinda funny
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
love it!
Yolei199 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Update PLEASE!
Blair Witch Cat chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Punch in the face awesome ending
Can't wait 4 the next chap

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Valechan92 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
he totally deserves it! stupid Davis . eheh Can't wait for the reunion talk! What was Lucemon trying to do? Tk and Kari hate darkness more than everything! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
nightwatcher55 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
ohohohoho that was funny. its always fun seeing Davis get beaten. anyway keep up the good work and can't wait 4 the next update
Lord Pata chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Although as they were leaving, T.K. swore he could feel the eyes of Kari's father burning a hole in the back of his skull. With the parental reunion behind them.

LOL poor TK and he still needs to face Tai too. XD

And I agree with Rika. how Tai could accept to help Lucemon? is he nuts? o.o
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
awesome cant wait for tk and kari to see everyone!