Reviews for Two Years Later
Prentissrose chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Great ending!
Prentissrose chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Great writing my friend :) I usually don't read these types of stories, but I read the first paragraph and was reeled in. Amazing job :-) keep up the good work
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Good beginning I just wish you would reconsider adding chapters to this story. Thanks for posting
4EvaBenson chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
awesome
MoxyGirl chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
IT was a little OCC but you have to allow for that sort of thing in Fanfiction. I enjoyed this short story. Thanks for sharing :)
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
awwwwe :( Poor Livy! I can't believe Elliot is gone from the show. That's just so wrong. Off to read chapter 2 :)
lachach chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Yes, I am sad to see this story end, but I can't wait to read your next EO fic. You truly captured the essence of E & O, your dialouge was so right on, the emotional connection, so right on, everything about this story was super. I just loved it even though I wish you would have gone a few more chapters...like I said, I will just hold on with bated breath for your next story of our two fave detectives. Thanbks again for puttin' it out there for us fans.
Solia chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
I'm glad to see that completed, even if I would have liked it to stretch on a bit longer :) I like the passion between them when they finally drop their barriers and come together. There is so much tension in their relationship onscreen that it is believable to think their romance would be explosive.

Thanks for a good read :)

Solia
70s80sfanficluver chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Nicely done...there have been several stories based on how Elliot would call after leaving that have been done well and this is one.
GigiBarros chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Awww I just read it...so soft, so romantic, so EO! I loved it! I can't wait to read something new from you. I like your writing!
IDrinkWater1994 chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
AWE. what a great ending! Loved this story and I'm about to go read the new one that has appeared in my inbox :)

Have you seen the Castle finale? Oh my...I'll stay shhh until I know If you have watched ;D
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Now that's what we like to see!

Who's to say what's OOC, maybe DW played safe and didn't jump the shark, you know -bees beeing; ducks ducking and a man who thinks culture is dark beer?

(Sorry was channeling Moonlighting for a second!)

There's a thought, anyone done an El and Liv as David and Maddie...?
Solia chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Hi! I think there should definitely be one more chapter, or several, to this.

I couldn't bring myself to watch Elliot's last episodes but I've gathered what happened and have been seeking out fanfictions like this one that would adequately resolve it. There are a few on here and this one is the best I've read so far. I think your interpretation of Elliot's reasons for not telling Olivia provides the best explanation and is also the truest to the characters. Your Olivia is very genuine and life-like. Your Elliot could be a bit more passionate but I still like him.

Great to see someone who can spell and put full sentences together! Although in saying that, the SVU FF community seems quite literate compared with others.

I hope you conclude this. I'll come back and read it :)

Solia
lachach chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
You sure have these characters down to a t. Excellent writing and very emotional too. I'm glad you didn't let El let it go and he went to her apt. Sorry to see you only plan on one more chapter, but I'll be waiting with bated breath. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.

BTW, sorry I didn't get to review the last chapter, I think it would've been a perfect way for them to end this season...you should've sent it to Dick W. But I do think Liv would have hugged him & then stepped back and punched him in the gut.
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Liv . . . You're just sayin' that. You love him. We ALL know it. You're joking. He isn't too late. You'd wait for all eternity for that man. And he'd do the same. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!