Reviews for Tabletop Experiment: Version 2
samaurai chapter 59 . 12/14/2013
This chapter is funny and a breath of fresh air
Mana's Madness chapter 31 . 10/22/2013
...This ending was freaking hilarious! Soo, a story categorised as horror becomes a crackfic... XD
bwineylion chapter 58 . 8/31/2013
I really enjoyed this storyline, i mostly read tendershipping, but I love how protective yugi and Yami are together. It's very believable that if it wasn't a children's show, and they did undergo that kind of"experiment", that they could get together. With this fanfic, puzzleshipping has gone up to being in my top five favorite shippings!
RoseKiyoSoto2010 chapter 55 . 8/5/2013
AWWWW! SOOO CUUTTEE I just love this story and not cuz of the yummy lemons *smirks* but because it's original and I enjoy reading such good stories. Fluff was definitely needed for the finishing touch of this...but it be interesting to see something more...ya know. Just saying is all!; I mean come on now; with everything that's happened (and understandable for not wanting to draw more attention to themselves) at least one good thing came out of this, right? Again, just saying is all.
samaurai chapter 55 . 8/4/2013
I don't think they will ever get over what happened. Alot happened
Yosakazure chapter 52 . 7/17/2013
It's because I haven't finished it yet. The story is clearly labeled incomplete, right? XD
Guest chapter 47 . 7/17/2013
Um, "Training" doesn't exist...
samaurai chapter 52 . 7/17/2013
Atem seems to like earth quakes
jj chapter 51 . 3/30/2013
ok i read them all but i have to say why didn't you just make another fan fic out of it were yugi and yami go straight to acution , don't get me wrong i loved them and all it's just i thought that the original was better, no offence. i do like the idea of letting people choose were to go and all that's really interesting.
jj chapter 50 . 3/30/2013
sadness me no llike
jj chapter 49 . 3/30/2013
awww you forgot to write end on this one
jj chapter 43 . 3/29/2013
sad very sad i dont like this ending
jj chapter 39 . 3/29/2013